What are you doing right now? Part II

Picking up shredded pork sandwiches and chicken wings. Not in the mood to cook today. Too much going on! It's from a local smokehouse.

Picking up shredded pork sandwiches and chicken wings. Not in the mood to cook today. Too much going on! It's from a local smokehouse.

Sounds good to me....not in the mood to cook either...cooked for several days straight...looking in the cupboard...a can of Campbell's Potato Soup with broccoli & chicken seems appealing to me....Or just might run on out to Subway.

Sounds good to me....not in the mood to cook either...cooked for several days straight...looking in the cupboard...a can of Campbell's Potato Soup with broccoli & chicken seems appealing to me....Or just might run on out to Subway.

I know. Some days it's just like ...ehhhh... Forget it. We have been trying to deplete all our dry foods and freezer and refrigerator foods so there's less to take to the new house. So this kitchen is kind of bare bones right now.

Trying to get some :zzz: for tomorrow, but it seems to have departed. Kinda wishing I didn't nap earlier

Staring in dismay at the snow coming down. Going to be a bad commute.

I don't have your location, where is all this snow? Please don't send it my way, over here in Maine.

Nothng here...... yet. *knocks on wood* Better not start snowng here today.

I just checked the forecast, and we're not expected to get any, BUT it will plunge into the 30's from Tuesday-Friday, with overnight lows in the teens. :cold: that is.

Wow. Lawrence is busy this morning. They're doing a lot of movie production prepping around here. Seen a lot of equipment being moved, and the theater on Lawrence is getting a face-lift as I type. They've been working on it since last night, and the sign looks a LOT better, but they're not done with it yet. Also security has increased a lot around here, too.

I am currently downloading Service Packs 2, 3, and Microsoft.Net Frame 4.5 (For ntouch PC to be compatible to work on this PC) Also am planning on upgrading my anti-virus once I get Service Pack 3 installed.

Eating a "few" of Whitman's sugar-free chocolates that I received for my Birthday....not too bad.

Waiting for my slowpoke HP laptop to get the upgrades installed, and wishing I'd gone with a Quick Scan of malicious software (I chose full scan), cause it's taken nearly 35 minutes and counting.

Still waiting for my HP laptop to finish the Full Scan, so while passing the long wait away, I did some apartment searching, and I just saw a River North apartment going for $5K a month. :dizzy: Those apartments aren't for me, thanks.

Finally-- the full scan is done. Now installing Service Pack 3, then Service Pack 2, and finally Microsoft.Net Frame 4.5, and then I'm outta here. Spent a very good deal being patient today. :)

Done installed Service Pack 3, and this PC already has Service Pack 2, so that's not needed. Tried to install Microsoft.Net Frame 4.5, and it failed, but I am, however, installing 4.0, so now I'm good to go for installing a webcam on here in a few months' time. :P :D

Last edited:
Resting at home, and rightfully so, because I spent all day on that HP laptop. It should have been a 2-hour task, but it ended up being 4, because the Full Scan took nearly 2:35 to finish. After that, not much of an issue.

I'm in Minnesota. We are expecting 6 to 16 inches.

:giggle:
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've got no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!!

Back