What are you doing right now? Part II

I actually applied for one of those a while back, but I still have to wait until at least February to find out if I made their lists. That is too long a wait, and I prefer to be out before Christmas, thank you. Easier to do, and by far easier to handle.

Did you try this service? https://accessliving.org/

I got my advocate through Independent Living Center. He helped me find a place to live. Advocate is willing to fight with anyone to protect your rights.

Did you try this service? https://accessliving.org/

I got my advocate through Independent Living Center. He helped me find a place to live. Advocate is willing to fight with anyone to protect your rights.

Hmm. I do need to expdiete my moving out of here, and I have heard they do just that. I shall give them a call next Monday, and see what happens. I'll keep ADers updated on that progress.

I actually applied for one of those a while back, but I still have to wait until at least February to find out if I made their lists. That is too long a wait, and I prefer to be out before Christmas, thank you. Easier to do, and by far easier to handle.

I know there is a waiting list for Section eight and in my state they take care of mothers in abusive relationship first . I meant to get your name on the list after you moved out of the dump you're in now. I know you want to get out of your place your FAST! And I hope that can happen for you.

I know there is a waiting list for Section eight and in my state they take care of mothers in abusive relationship first . I meant to get your name on the list after you moved out of the dump you're in now. I know you want to get out of your place your FAST! And I hope that can happen for you.

Fast is right. Roadrunner fast, in fact. (Beep beep) I want out of here before they know what hit them.

Finishing a black & white milkshake from Jake's Wayback. Yum.

Fast is right. Roadrunner fast, in fact. (Beep beep) I want out of here before they know what hit them.

die-sweet-roadrunner-o.gif

I just finished adding my photo album to my laptop(s). That'll make it easier to upload them, and also saves me time by getting it done now.

Ahh, a relaxing and quiet Sunday morning. First time in a while I had one of these. Makes for a nice change of pace for once.

Having a late breakfast before cleaning around here and then watch some football

:hmm: I think I need to head on over to the Cricket store, and see about why my phone isn't working properly.

I thought you meant a sport store at first . :giggle:
Nope. Phone store. My phone is giving me enough problems to warrant a look at it, and if it needs replacing, I have insurance on it, but not sure if it would be applied in this case, but I intend to find out.

Nope. Phone store. My phone is giving me enough problems to warrant a look at it, and if it needs replacing, I have insurance on it, but not sure if it would be applied in this case, but I intend to find out.

I knew what you meant after reading your post. Aren't phones a pain in the butt, they keep breaking down we can't live without them . I still can't decide
if I want that Captioncall phone. I wonder if the one you posted about is still coming out . I was a cell phone with Caption .

I knew what you meant after reading your post. Aren't phones a pain in the butt, they keep breaking down we can't live without them . I still can't decide
if I want that Captioncall phone. I wonder if the one you posted about is still coming out . I was a cell phone with Caption .

Well, here's the thing, though. My phone is nearly 2 years old, and has been used very heavily ever since I got it in Feb. 2013, and I'm nearing the end of its useful life, and need a new one soon. As for that phone I posted about a while back, I'll need to follow up on that.

Well, here's the thing, though. My phone is nearly 2 years old, and has been used very heavily ever since I got it in Feb. 2013, and I'm nearing the end of its useful life, and need a new one soon. As for that phone I posted about a while back, I'll need to follow up on that.

Your birthday and Xmas is coming up maybe you could drops some hints to your family to give you $$$ for gifts .

Your birthday and Xmas is coming up maybe you could drops some hints to your family to give you $$$ for gifts .

Three weeks (That was yesterday, by the way, as my birthday is on a Saturday). Not sure if they would be too willing to pony up for a new phone. I want a Galaxy Note II or an iPhone 5-- either would work, but both cost $$$

Three weeks (That was yesterday, by the way, as my birthday is on a Saturday). Not sure if they would be too willing to pony up for a new phone. I want a Galaxy Note II or an iPhone 5-- either would work, but both cost $$$

Yeah and my birthday is the next day. I want a camera but not sure if I will like it . I like the old fashion kind that use film

Yeah and my birthday is the next day. I want a camera but not sure if I will like it . I like the old fashion kind that use film

You might be hard pressed to find one of those, with today's technology, and the number of people using social media on the go, people prefer something to quickly upload pictures, and share them.

Back