Volunteers needed: the impact of online computer games on mental health: parents of primary school

Omar Awaji

Reaction score
Dear,

I am a PhD student at the University of Strathclyde. I am studying the role of Minecraft or Autcraft in education. I am trying to find how Minecraft can be used to help children engage, learn socially and playfully, and to become a part of a community. I am interested in how this could be useful for all children.

My research includes parents of deaf and hard of hearing children And children with autism as well as children without any disability or condition, aged 8 or over. It is an observational study only (parents’ questionnaire). In this project, parents or guardians of children with hearing loss will be asked to fill in an online questionnaire only. We haven't received enough participants, so please help us and we appreciate your help.

You’re invited to participate, and for your participation, you will complete an online questionnaire (approx 20 minutes).

Participants will be included in a prize selection of an iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi 32GB.

If you would like to know more, read the Participant Information Sheet.

Thank you, and we really appreciate your cooperation and help.

Attachments

• DHH study advert.pdf
    63.2 KB · Views: 1
Back