Video Effects(warning: not for 56k)

yeah, i did but it wont let me use gif.. it is only jpg, bmp, and other.. but not gif :(

Originally posted by SuperHuman
yeah, i did but it wont let me use gif.. it is only jpg, bmp, and other.. but not gif :(
Simply rename the image from gif to jpg before uploading it. Don't save it as jpg. Save it as gif then rename it to jpg. I do it and it works.

wow i sure do like ur movies makers.. those seen so cool.. u can check out my web. but i know u r better than me at making movies. u can try to get free web to upload pics/movies in there just like mine.. check it out

j.r.e.'s web

lol, thank you. it is take about 10 to 15 mins to finish it. other my gif..
firegun.gif

lol...funny.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Simply rename the image from gif to jpg before uploading it. Don't save it as jpg. Save it as gif then rename it to jpg. I do it and it works.
oh sure, thank you very much!

Originally posted by j.r.e.
wow i sure do like ur movies makers.. those seen so cool.. u can check out my web. but i know u r better than me at making movies. u can try to get free web to upload pics/movies in there just like mine.. check it out

j.r.e.'s web
yeah, i saw it. ur website is cool. i will think about it later. thank you

Re: Re: Re: WOW!

oh really? what kind u use programs that u used it before?

Adobe Premiere for the "Matrix" effect.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW!

Originally posted by Banjo
Nope, no plug-in required.
oh well, i dont used premiere for matrix that i made. i used is After Effects

Re: Re: WOW!

Originally posted by Banjo
Actually, I believe it's a very easy special effect to make. I've done it before, not too difficult to deal with at all.

Oh well how you know if it is so easy but not for me... i take my major Graphic art Tech. in college so i think i could take more advnt of college class in NTID.. in 2005 or 2006 i not sure about it... so which project that you used for this of motive stuff whatever.......:(

SuperHuman.. you should definitely PM Banjo and swap movies and special effects pictures with him because Banjo has shown me several of his movies and pictures. He has done his with a special flair!! Whooo... I can safely say he is on his path to a very creative future because he has a creative flair in writing, working with special effects and also with pictures. He always cracks us all with his bastardized pictures!! :D

Back