Vegetarian

Well, I am single now! YAY!!!!
Time to find hot vegetarian guys!

=)

Few vegetarian restaurants in my hometown. I haven't try. It's new restaurant. I will go try it out soon. I like the vegetarian recipe but I am not a vegetarian. I always eat white meat a lot than red meats. My aunt is vegetarian. I have to cook a healthy dish for her. I have to respect her choice of vegetarian.

My two sisters have been vegetarians many years and they now have thyroid problems. My oldest sister and I eat meats and we do not have problem with our thyroids. I wish I was a vegetarian but I can not be one. Every time I drive past field of calves and I wish I was back in India.

means he consumes eggs and dairy products.

so are eggs not considered meat? Cause they are technically baby chickens, just liquid form- ha, but they are consumed by vegans and vegetarians? I didn't know they eat eggs too.

I am also confused when vegetarians say they eat fish... are they not as alive as other animals?

I eat meat so it just confuses me when people say they don't eat meat but they eat eggs and fish. I guess I just don't get it. Can anyone help me understand this?

so are eggs not considered meat? Cause they are technically baby chickens, just liquid form- ha, but they are consumed by vegans and vegetarians? I didn't know they eat eggs too.

I am also confused when vegetarians say they eat fish... are they not as alive as other animals?

I eat meat so it just confuses me when people say they don't eat meat but they eat eggs and fish. I guess I just don't get it. Can anyone help me understand this?

There are different types of vegetarians. A vegan does no eat any animal products at all. This includes things like jello. They usually do not use leather and other good made from animals. Vegetarians have fancy names, but simply put, there are some who eat only dairy. Some who will eat only fish and no dairy. Some that eat eggs and dairy and some that eat fish, dairy and eggs. I eat dairy and eggs, but not fish. Eggs are baby chickens, but are not fertilized. My issue is with eating flesh...but I am not normal.

Veganism (and even vegetariansim to a degree) is a complete reversal of 500 million years of evolution.

Just sayin'...

There are different types of vegetarians. A vegan does no eat any animal products at all. This includes things like jello. They usually do not use leather and other good made from animals. Vegetarians have fancy names, but simply put, there are some who eat only dairy. Some who will eat only fish and no dairy. Some that eat eggs and dairy and some that eat fish, dairy and eggs. I eat dairy and eggs, but not fish. Eggs are baby chickens, but are not fertilized. My issue is with eating flesh...but I am not normal.

okay thanks for the clarification! I've been getting so confused cause I am in WA for the summer and everyone in Ellensburg is a vegan or vegetarian of some kind but they are all conflicting ideas with the other ones, but now I think I understand better. :) I appreciate it!

Back