Vahine Island Pricate

KingDragon

Reaction score
Vahine Island Private *Vacation* or *honeymoon*

Here is a few picture from vahine island private. If it is a honeymoon or vacation stay at hotel for 1 week cost about 15,000. I can't believe that is too much cost on this. I am not going to spend this a lot money.
They everything have in there like food ready, tv ready, spa ready, everything is ready and no one will ever bother at this. This is so quiet and peace. :P Are you think about it ???

Attachments

• pic16.jpg
    pic16.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 37
  • pic17.jpg
    pic17.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 28
  • pic12.jpg
    pic12.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26
  • pic13.jpg
    pic13.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Dang! It looks beautiful! Where is it located nearby?

*drools* boy! i would looooovvvveeee to go!!! beautiful to go scuba diving there :) Tahti is one of the top 20 picks from PADI for scuba diving.

*thinking about hacking bank to put in "deposit 15,000"* nah don't wanna get caught from FBI :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
*drools* boy! i would looooovvvveeee to go!!! beautiful to go scuba diving there :) Tahti is one of the top 20 picks from PADI for scuba diving.

*thinking about hacking bank to put in "deposit 15,000"* nah don't wanna get caught from FBI :)

Laugh :thumb: u are too younger for this but if you're work so hard and u will be able go on vacation to private island.

Strawberry said:
Wooo!! So DrStars, can you take me? :cuddle:

SURE!! I love to but first i need to get to know you more before i take you go to there for vacation.
If i take you without get to know u maybe u will abuse me like this :rl: :mrgreen:

if i ever won the lottery sure ill take my grrl with me and get out of civilization and enjoy some solitude!!!!! :thumb:

real bootiful locations guys!!!!! :thumb:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
have you heard of underwater hotel before?

There's one, yet yes it's expensive too. 500-2000 a night.
website here
http://www.jul.com/frontpage.html

It looking so awful underwater because it doesn't have a sand island anywhere.. I must have feeling on my feet touch the sand. and also best thing view everywhere. So underwear it wont be have fun anything else but yea they have dive. Is that all they got it (dive) and (hotel) what else ? :sadwave:

DrStar80 said:
It looking so awful underwater because it doesn't have a sand island anywhere.. I must have feeling on my feet touch the sand. and also best thing view everywhere. So underwear it wont be have fun anything else but yea they have dive. Is that all they got it (dive) and (hotel) what else ? :sadwave:

well, it might not be instering for you. as for me it will be instering to go, reason is that u can watch the fish swimming through the window.

there might be sand on the shores near the hotel who knows.. i've never been there.

Back