The new color of money $$$

SeattleDeafGrl

Reaction score
Nice design! Money is getting trendy. :D Can't wait see this new 2004 color $20 dollar bill. Althought, it'll come out next year. What do you guys think of this?

20.gif

money is money to me, i see it as another tree being chopped down all in the name of money and its * new * trendy thing.,. BUT its a good color.. thats all my comment will be.

yahoo! can't wait... aw damn it.. wish they didn't print "specimen" cuz i wanna print it out and make money by my printer!!!

javapride said:
money is money to me, i see it as another tree being chopped down all in the name of money and its * new * trendy thing.,. BUT its a good color.. thats all my comment will be.

true they chop down more trees.. but u know they always make new dollar bill every time it's wrinkled..or ripped..

Actually, the materials used in money is 75% cotton and 25% linen. That's why the money doesn't get ruined when wet.

VamPyroX said:
Actually, the materials used in money is 75% cotton and 25% linen. That's why the money doesn't get ruined when wet.
:jaw: are you serious? i'm wondering why my money isn't soft like cotton if it's 75%

It's a :repost:, Sabrina beat you to it few months ago.

Besides, I now think it is a boring design. I wish they would modernise and use newer feature or other historical people. I wish we would use more colour and modern designs like the Netherlands did for their money before they started using the euro.

F900.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In Australia...here's a $10..

the rest are coins:
$1
$2
50, 20, 10 and 5 cents.

Attachments

• Resize of money.jpg
    Resize of money.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 98
True...money is money. But I welcome any changes of color rather than looking at same old green cash... :dizzy:

the new $20 is now spreading out there.
I cant wait to see new one around here

I tho... I've heard rumours about USA condiser about color dollars.. instead green monies.

Or am I wrong... :rolls:

Canada money always COLORFUL.. :)

I hope it doesn't get out of hand and rainbow colored money get developed. I'd rather it keep its greenish color!

UK Money already has colour :D just telling you guy so you guys might didnt know...

VamPyroX said:
I hope it doesn't get out of hand and rainbow colored money get developed. I'd rather it keep its greenish color!

Hey, I'd rather that the money did go different colours and sizes because it'd be easier and fair for everyone. Australian bills all are different sizes and colours for identification purposes and know which one we're pulling out of the wallets! :)
The sizes because it'll enable blind people know which bill they have in their hands. That's what I was told by a mate of mine.

I have some Canadian money and one Brazilian bill (I think). I also have Italian lire and German marks (just before they become euros) from my Italian grandparents and a good friend of mine who grew up in Germany before moved to Ohio years ago. I will post the pictures of those currencies when I get back to sin city for xmas vacation if I drag my dad to use stupid cheepo digital camera to take picture those.

WaterRats13 said:
Hey, I'd rather that the money did go different colours and sizes because it'd be easier and fair for everyone. Australian bills all are different sizes and colours for identification purposes and know which one we're pulling out of the wallets! :)
The sizes because it'll enable blind people know which bill they have in their hands. That's what I was told by a mate of mine.
If it keeps up by using color instead of numbers, people will depend on color instead of using their reading ability... and our reading rate will go down making us an illiterate nation! Agh! Seriously, I think we should keep it traditional. It's nice to add a bit of color for security purposes, but all color... nah! As for different sizes, it's not gonna do much. What if a bill was folded to be smaller and a blind person felt something and paid with something big, he or she could be ripped off.

I want to add - I'm glad that it haven't changed our dollar's traditional size that fixes into wallets. For blind people, it should have brailles on all the dollars so they wouldn't have to fold or feel the size of the dollar when they pull out of their wallet, but just have to feel it from inside. It's my suggestion. I hope the new one has some kind of special feature for visually impaired people like I said...brailles.

After seeing all the different currencies posted here. I've heard from Canadians and Mexcians that they prefer our money because it has the real look and feel to it. When I went to Canada, I exchanged in U.S. money for Canadian money. When I got my Canadian money, I didn't feel right. They were just papers to me which has affected my reckless shopping with those "worthless" papers. But the shopping was worth it even though, the rate over there was so high! :lol:

Interesting link. Thanks for it! now I can have a place to go to show people the old money and the new money. The money changes by who is in power. I dont like the new money now (after the Revolution). I like the old money and coins.
we have lots of gold coins..............its really cool.......
Iran Money

Back