The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

a nice discount? hhhmmm....... I'm wondering what you did to get that :naughty:

She is known to kick nuts, Im sure these pep boys are terrified of her and gave her discount.

AND with a passion! LOL

Seriously, it is a 4th tire free. Promotion. Didn't notice it advertised on the walls, but got it nonetheless. What can I say, I'm a girl - don't hate me for it! :P

At a Pep Boys car center getting my tires replaced. I was shown balding tires from the front of the vehicle, opted to get them all replaced, plus a slightly early oil change! Got a nice discount but I'm still out a few hundred bucks! :ugh:

You car will be running like a champ!

She is known to kick nuts, Im sure these pep boys are terrified of her and gave her discount.

nah. that's if they cat call or honk at her. all she has to do is provocatively walk up to them and ask with her Southern charm.

At least I don't feel the road anymore. I'm thinking I better use a task reminder. I can replace tires but not my pillows!? LOL :ugh:

hhhmm... replacing pillows? I'm visualizing it with a combination of pillow + herbal essence + axel... better run before I get a nutkick. I mean nutkicks.. plural...

Wirelessly posted

Jess said:
You car will be running like a champ!

At least I don't feel the road anymore. I'm thinking I better use a task reminder. I can replace tires but not my pillows!? LOL :ugh:

Awsome! I just put new tires in mine in April :)

What do you sleep on?

Sofa. When I left my husband I was leery of getting a 3 bedroom, afraid I wouldn't be able to afford it over the winter (where I was working it's big time tourists so I didn't make as much during the winter) so I only got a 2 bedroom. I have a son and a daughter 13, they can't share a room lol.....so my comfy sofa.

Actually my son and I have switched for the summer, he stays up really late and using the computer in the living room, so the glow doesn't bother me while I'm trying to sleep he let me have his bed and he sleeps on the sofa for now :)

Long-time member here. Just checking in out of boredom, really.

Glad to see that this place is still going. :)

Wirelessly posted

BradB08 said:
Long-time member here. Just checking in out of boredom, really.

Glad to see that this place is still going. :)

I bet nothing changed , right :giggle:

hhhmm... replacing pillows? I'm visualizing it with a combination of pillow + herbal essence + axel... better run before I get a nutkick. I mean nutkicks.. plural...

Let me put it this way...

boo.gif

Oops!

Punch_emoticon.gif

:giggle:

nutkick.gif

Ooooh!

smiley-says-kiss-my-ass.gif

xx

Back