The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

today is the first time, that i decide not to go outside because its too cold. guess just today. I want some drinks. :hmm:

Cold here as well so I didn't do my usual run at the park after work.

I feeling situation alots of exercise :) almost to 40 pound is very almost to 3month ; I am alost of better progress.. I am easy alots of pretty seems cause. whoa. I am attending to 3 months. I am alots of vegs. I am experiences :) It seems better alots of reading lifestyle I am spending to gym..... :lol: It strenght to me alots of healthy.. i should be attending regain is execrise will high.! It is alots of changelle I had diet mostly..

Rain rain let it rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could go shopping now. It is too cold to go outside because of wind chills.

Switched At Birth coming on TV in 10 minutes! :)

I haven't watched SAB in a long while. It wasn't until last night that I finally got to watch it. Honestly, I think SAB sucks. In the beginning, it used to focus the storyline on deaf culture issues and being family centered. Now, it's more like a typical primetime soap show.

Finally it is warming up. It's 12 degrees. Over 50 subzero days here this winter so far.

Off again...10th snow day. Geez

tumblr_muvsmybjkC1rw1wnno1_500.gif

tumblr_mxu78cTcIL1s2km3so1_400.gif

I haven't watched SAB in a long while. It wasn't until last night that I finally got to watch it. Honestly, I think SAB sucks. In the beginning, it used to focus the storyline on deaf culture issues and being family centered. Now, it's more like a typical primetime soap show.

The show is not bad Because of Travis, Emmett and Melody. I agree with you that the show should show more deaf culture issues. I'm disappointed that Bay broke her arm. I was hoping to see her sign more. My favorite episode is deaf school protest. This episode reminded me of Gallaudet protest in I think 2006 or 2007 when I went there. Did you watch this one?

The show is not bad Because of Travis, Emmett and Melody. I agree with you that the show should show more deaf culture issues. I'm disappointed that Bay broke her arm. I was hoping to see her sign more. My favorite episode is deaf school protest. This episode reminded me of Gallaudet protest in I think 2006 or 2007 when I went there. Did you watch this one?

Yep, that was "Take Back, Carlton!" - one of the best episode ever.

Back