The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

I am hungry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't watched SAB in a long while. It wasn't until last night that I finally got to watch it. Honestly, I think SAB sucks. In the beginning, it used to focus the storyline on deaf culture issues and being family centered. Now, it's more like a typical primetime soap show.

It got super cheesy and the acting us horrible, the plot lines are soooooo lame!! Serious cheese, I need crackers and wine to watch it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

The show is not bad Because of Travis, Emmett and Melody. I agree with you that the show should show more deaf culture issues. I'm disappointed that Bay broke her arm. I was hoping to see her sign more. My favorite episode is deaf school protest. This episode reminded me of Gallaudet protest in I think 2006 or 2007 when I went there. Did you watch this one?

she didn't break her arm, her hand got cut on some broken glass at a party, which caused like nerve damage or something.

I got home wifi whoohoo!!!! I am loving it!

she didn't break her arm, her hand got cut on some broken glass at a party, which caused like nerve damage or something.

Ohh yeah I forgot that she fell on broken glass. Thanks for reminding me.

I love my son so much. He cracked the glass on his tablet and was so full of anxiety about my husband yelling at him when he got home.'i told my son just to be honest instead of hiding it or lying. As soon as my husband got home, my son ran to get his tablet and showed him the damage. Told him what happened and braced himself for a yelling. My husband said he was proud of him for being honest and that it was an accident. My son ran and hugged me and said, "Mommy, you were right!" Awwwww what a great moment.

I love my son so much. He cracked the glass on his tablet and was so full of anxiety about my husband yelling at him when he got home.'i told my son just to be honest instead of hiding it or lying. As soon as my husband got home, my son ran to get his tablet and showed him the damage. Told him what happened and braced himself for a yelling. My husband said he was proud of him for being honest and that it was an accident. My son ran and hugged me and said, "Mommy, you were right!" Awwwww what a great moment.

Sweet! Gotta love those lil moments that melt your hearts. Treasure them always!

This is easiest and best major surgery I ever had. Earlier this morning I had surgery, i got up and walk around and chatted with friends and families just 2 hours after done surgery. Recovery is incredible and I love this hospital. Wow!

This is my 4th major surgery.

This is easiest and best major surgery I ever had. Earlier this morning I had surgery, i got up and walk around and chatted with friends and families just 2 hours after done surgery. Recovery is incredible and I love this hospital. Wow!

What kind of surgery? I hope your incision is not noticeable when it is healed completely.

Likely i will have two scars on front of my neck. I have hernated discs in spine. Pain is no fun.

ouch. a very crippling pain, I can imagine.

ouch. a very crippling pain, I can imagine.

Worse than somebody like jess kicking guy's balls. With pain I cant think straight.this is my second one two other discs total of 4. Human hss 7 discs in neck. Once get herniated, will cry easy depends on ones tolerance with pain. I have low tolerance.

Worse than somebody like jess kicking guy's balls. With pain I cant think straight.this is my second one two other discs total of 4. Human hss 7 discs in neck. Once get herniated, will cry easy depends on ones tolerance with pain. I have low tolerance.

Heard ya! :laugh2: Need me to distract you from that pain? You might feel a little ... pressure...

Lol! These pain killer from surgery start to wear down, just popped few happy pills. I will be fine. Overall I am happy on the outcome. Seems every surgery i had to undegone dgets easier. Believe it or not this is my third one in last two years. 4 for lifetime. Hope this is going to be my last one but if necessary another one then be it.

Heard ya! :laugh2: Need me to distract you from that pain? You might feel a little ... pressure...

I'm glad to hear positive news!!! Thank you for sharing.

I will be going home very soon, three hours or so to go. I feel a lot better but still sore from surgery. They do mess with windpipe, and thats normal. Should not last more than three days. Not easy to eat but food here is very good. At least im enjoying viewing downtown rochester, ny. May upload cityscape later on. Waching several birds sittting around closely on top of vent... to keep warm. Bad idea... carbon monoxide! Oh well.
My 2 years legal battle is over at last! Yup pain for years... when pain hits, i cant think straight. My last job requires intensive thinking and pain really got in way. I have not decide yet whether go back as part time and i learn that they still hire full timers. I thought no more but wrong me.

Will post later, not easy to surf web on dumbphone.

Back