The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo, thank you for being my countdown for something veeery mysterious. But you're defective countdowns, it's only 11:13 o_O

Woohoo, thank you for being my countdown for something veeery mysterious. But you're defective countdowns, it's only 11:13 o_O

what is it? countdown to what?

Are you waiting for Friday? If so, it is only, like --- 6 + hours until Friday down here :P

It's a secret my dear :cool2: just resume your usual business and take a picture of yourself wearing a pink wig for my amusement if you'd like!

no. tell me :mad2:

It's a secret my dear :cool2: just resume your usual business and take a picture of yourself wearing a pink wig for my amusement if you'd like!
Do what she says, you must :mad2:

Haah, no I shall resort to animated pictures of hairy man boobs :) PFH deserves it!

Like this one, he couldn't stop staring at it for days!!

ManBoobs.gif

I apologize if this picture offends the readers.. I mean.. it is a guy... with boobs... I don't know if this picture is risque ((shudders)) or just plain traumatizin'!

I am offended, Birdie.

:lol:

I am now in the mood to go and sit in a Jacuzzi with a cold pina colada………:rockon:

My friend and I will go to Baltimore tomorrow morning for deaf soccer championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back