swimming pool..

Smartiesgeek

Reaction score
Who have a swimming pool and post it.

I have a swimming pool. I was just swam in my swimming pool, today! About time.

compared to last year, I got in the swimming pool when it was may.

Last year was hotter?

I am goin to go outside and take a sunbathing, so see ya later.

my aunt has a swimming pool, sure i'll post it sometimes soon this week, i just got a new digital camera! :)

No swimming pool here :(, but I live 15 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, so I can go to beach anytime.

Originally posted by kuifje75
No swimming pool here :(, but I live 15 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, so I can go to beach anytime.

ah, very lucky. I never swam in ocean, before. I always wanted to swim in ocean, really soon.

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
my aunt has a swimming pool, sure i'll post it sometimes soon this week, i just got a new digital camera! :)

ah, sure. I have a photo of my pool, I will post in here, soon, too.

i used to have a pool in back yard.. but GRR at my mother.. she sold it.. because she need the money.. ARF! and now i want to go to swimming since is NICE OUTSIDE! .. maybe i should go buy that small kid pool haha.. that sound fun.. :smile:

No swimming pool...

Lisa and I don't seem interested to go out and swim around yet. :p

Yes I do. Its outside in my backyard and its a feet deep :o

heh its my niece's. I brought it for her last week. She loves it to death and everyday she wanna me to go with her to swim.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Yes I do. Its outside in my backyard and its a feet deep :o

heh its my niece's. I brought it for her last week. She loves it to death and everyday she wanna me to go with her to swim.

Ah...sounds like you do have fun with your niece! :D

I should go and get a backhoe to dig out a hole and wait for months for the rain to fill it up. :p

That's an old redneck joke.

Originally posted by Purple82moon
i used to have a pool in back yard.. but GRR at my mother.. she sold it.. because she need the money.. ARF! and now i want to go to swimming since is NICE OUTSIDE! .. maybe i should go buy that small kid pool haha.. that sound fun.. :smile:

ouch, she shouldnt have sold it!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
No swimming pool...

Lisa and I don't seem interested to go out and swim around yet. :p

AH, YOU CRAZY.

outside's too hot and c'mon you gotta to swim.

Originally posted by kuifje75

*Jaws Theme Playing*

Yes, we have swimming pool.. :rofl: its wanding pool for my baby allen.. and sprinkler for the kids to run through.
:nana:

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
AH, YOU CRAZY.

outside's too hot and c'mon you gotta to swim.

We just stay indoors because of the AC.

Last time we went swimming was like 2 weeks ago when we went to WRC for free. Deaf people can enter for free. :D

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Lake > Swimming pool

Me too!

Lake: Skiing, Boat crusing, open and wide place to swim, use a binocular ( :naughy: ), and so on...

Pool: privacy, control your own swimming cleaniness, invite women and use googles to swim underwater to stare (better than muddy lakes but I know some lakes are clear too), and so on...

Back