Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Flash by run

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Uh....Tie

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Texan Guy

Reaction score
Ehh.....Just wants to know your opinions. heh...Which of you think Superman by fly or Flash by run are the faster?

Oh come on !!!!!! It is only characters ( Superman and Flash) in the comic books. It is for Kids and grown up people are Big Kids. I watched them but they are not real. I am not going to vote which one is faster than the other or tie as same speed. :cool2:

Oh come on !!!!!! It is only characters ( Superman and Flash) in the comic books. It is for Kids and grown up people are Big Kids. I watched them but they are not real. I am not going to vote which one is faster than the other or tie as same speed. :cool2:

exactly bebonang, they would all be the same speed, unless of course a twister lifted the comics then we'd see which landed the furthest away:giggle:

my daughter, VanI, said Superman fly very fast and Flash runs fast. So there you go from Kid's thought. :cool:

The speed would be the same but getting there faster would be flying. Cuz you can fly right over the building but running you have to make a turn left or right but no short cut as the flying does. :giggle:

Superman, of course. Flash always beat Superman on the ground no matter what. But Superman has great speed running in the air than on the ground and smoked flash by 25 miles.

Dude, chill out. It can be for everyone. I know the superheroes are fake, obviously. :cool: Texans don't do the serious things. They can be fun and witty, sometimes. Let's chill out and have fun to talk about the superheroes.

Flash is actual fastest than Superman, no matter what.

Ever wonder why Superman cannot break most barrier (wavelength) while Flash can? Anyone should look up on Flash #108-109 and 209 (second volume)

Ah yea... #209 that show when Superman in air, Flash, while on ground, already beat Superman.

Flash is actual fastest than Superman, no matter what.

Ever wonder why Superman cannot break most barrier (wavelength) while Flash can? Anyone should look up on Flash #108-109 and 209 (second volume)

Ah yea... #209 that show when Superman in air, Flash, while on ground, already beat Superman.
I thought Flash can't run forever because he needs to eat a lot of foods to keep fuel up.

I thought Flash can't run forever because he needs to eat a lot of foods to keep fuel up.

you miss that Flash #89 (volume 2) as Flash (Wally West), his power have change alot and he no longer need food just regular like people do, just able to control the speed force, but not far advance as Savitar, who is most knowledge on speed force to control.

Back