Which one are faster?

• Superman by fly

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Flash by run

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Uh....Tie

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
well, since Flash is said to be fastest man alive (there are 3 Flash BTW but I'm most familar with Barry Allen), I'd say he wins hand down. Not even Superman is as fast or he's be billed as the world fastest man. I wonder what chemicals were in that chest when Barry Allen (the second Flash) got struck by lightning?

well, since Flash is said to be fastest man alive (there are 3 Flash BTW but I'm most familar with Barry Allen), I'd say he wins hand down. Not even Superman is as fast or he's be billed as the world fastest man. I wonder what chemicals were in that chest when Barry Allen (the second Flash) got struck by lightning?

Ooo.. you want to do for yourself to become speeder? I bid you good luck! :)

find somewhere on google. lol

There are actually 4.

Jay Garrick
Barry Allen
Wally West
Bart Allen

or 10 for all-century, so far :D
What do you mean?

Are you referring to those from alternate universes or the future?

I remember when DC had a series called "DC 1,000,000" as if the comic books were the 1,000,000th issue (at least 80,000 years in the future). They had a Super Superman, a Super Flash, a Super whatever superheroes they had. ;)

What do you mean?

Are you referring to those from alternate universes or the future?

I remember when DC had a series called "DC 1,000,000" as if the comic books were the 1,000,000th issue (at least 80,000 years in the future). They had a Super Superman, a Super Flash, a Super whatever superheroes they had. ;)

past, present and future, no alternate universes unless there is history mess up. whoops.

Back