Sports car: what would you pick?

What Sports car would you choose from this poll?

• Camaro

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Firebird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Any other sports car

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • none

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

JeepGirl

Reaction score
If there was one sports car you dreamed of, what would it be and why?

I'm just curious on everyone's opinion about sports cars.

I used to have a toyota Celica and Mustang. I hated the old Mustang because of the way it was fitted inside. the clutch was too hard. Celica, I loved that car, no problem with it at all but sold it cuz I got pregnant and didn't have room for a car seat.

Sports car? Ummm....I don't know really. I like 4 door sport touring cars. I hate sports car because of the rear seat room and it's cramped feeling too.

Sports car? Ummm....I don't know really. I like 4 door sport touring cars. I hate sports car because of the rear seat room and it's cramped feeling too.

Yeah I gotcha. I'm about to buy a new car and been looking at 2 doors and 4 doors. There are a few I really like.. couple of 4 doors and 2 doors.

Hmm...either you would be planning to 'drive' the sporty car...unless you planned to ride in the back...let the wind do its thing to those who sits in the back.... ;) :)lol:)

Mustang...nothing like a Mustang--had one...loved it...now the newer ones...nice, sleek and smooooooth looking (although, I don't care much for Ford).... :cool:

~RR

Convertible Red Corvette!

corvette.jpg

NONE! I hate sports cars sorry! I just stick with SUV. :)

Have fun car shopping!

Hmm...either you would be planning to 'drive' the sporty car...unless you planned to ride in the back...let the wind do its thing to those who sits in the back.... ;) :)lol:)

Mustang...nothing like a Mustang--had one...loved it...now the newer ones...nice, sleek and smooooooth looking (although, I don't care much for Ford).... :cool:

~RR

I've been looking.. so far i found a sports car... and a truck with 4 doors.. short bed.. so i'm not sure. i have a month from now to decide and to look for more.

NONE! I hate sports cars sorry! I just stick with SUV. :)

Have fun car shopping!

I still have my jeep. :) i'm keeping the jeep. so i'll get a sports car or a truck. I love trucks but gas..... ahhhh if i get a sports car.. then no room in the back seat lol. wait and see!

Why do you want another car while you already got a Jeep rebelgirl?

Why do you want another car while you already got a Jeep rebelgirl?
my jeep has 167k and I can't travel out of town. I just feel its time for me to get a newer car with low mileage so I can travel. so i can drive to OHIO!! :) well.. anywhere, really. My jeep is good for local. I have a 2001 dodge ram.. but no room for family.

You all know... WE, DEAF PEOPLE, TRAVEL ALOT! we put about 16 to 20,000 miles a year on the vehicle. yes! its true!

right?

my jeep has 167k and I can't travel out of town. I just feel its time for me to get a newer car with low mileage so I can travel. so i can drive to OHIO!! :) well.. anywhere, really. My jeep is good for local. I have a 2001 dodge ram.. but no room for family.

:fingersx:

We ain't here to talk about wasting the gas. We're here to talk about the dream car. :cool:

*speechless*

Excuse me, I can read and answered RebelGirl's question about my dream car.

wow, I wasn't realized that you took my humor post toward Tahole's post serious.

Anyway, what I QUOTED mean is REFERRED Tahole's post, not Rebelgirl's question. Got it?

Ahhh cool...good point. Hope you will find something nice with low mileage but not too old, too. Good luck on the car search.

I don't care much about sports cars. What's the purpose of having them? Just to look "cool" or to drive fast?

A regular car or SUV would be just fine since they get me where I need to go. :)

Back