Sports car: what would you pick?

What Sports car would you choose from this poll?

• Camaro

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Firebird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Any other sports car

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • none

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
wait.. before we go any further, It wasn't a humor either, she was stating that LakeTahoe has a big heart and using up gas for her jeep. she just meant that some people can handle paying alot of gas and have something they dreamed of having. I'm just here to talk about sports car and others. its interesting to hear their opinions and I don't mind hearing "off-topic" post either. If you want to talk about any cars besides a sports one.. you can. If you want to talk about gas, that's fine. gas does relate alot with any cars and how much they use. I'm okay with it.

lets just not bash on anyone. please.

Understood.

Well, it doesn't sound like a humor to me. Sorry.

LakeTahoe have no problem to quote my post because she know what I am talking about and know that it´s not insult/bash. :) I am sorry that you see my post different.

wait.. before we go any further, It wasn't a humor either, she was stating that LakeTahoe has a big heart and using up gas for her jeep. she just meant that some people can handle paying alot of gas and have something they dreamed of having. I'm just here to talk about sports car and others. its interesting to hear their opinions and I don't mind hearing "off-topic" post either. If you want to talk about any cars besides a sports one.. you can. If you want to talk about gas, that's fine. gas does relate alot with any cars and how much they use. I'm okay with it.

lets just not bash on anyone. please.

:ty:

If I bash or insult her then I would say: wow, you are stupid for spend waste of money on gas for your SUV but I didn´t. I made my post in humor way that she has a big heart for use a lot of gas on her SUV. I said this because I know from her and her hubby´s posts that they loves SUV. I have no problem for them for telling me that my car is small in my thread because I like open minded people who say what they think and know that each person has different taste.

I looked at a 2008 Malibu.. very beautiful! I loved the looks of it. I remember you driving the blue malibu in Ohio.. that was a nice car too.. ( i know it was rental) lol but I've considered looking at reg. cars too. I'm just a sports car girl.. I like to drive fast but that would be a ridiculous reason. I'm just attracted to sports car.. what can i say? :dunno: I'm also looking at trucks with 4 doors too. Just whatever my heart tells me to go for, I'll go for it.

Yep I rented 2007 Chevy Malibu and it sure is a nice car with 3.5L V-6 and plenty of power. I successful made 36mpg on the way up to Ohio since Malibu have a fuel consumption computer. Overall it's a nice car and I don't mind having one for myself :)

Hopeful you can find a car that you are more comfortable with. Maybe a Flintstone car? LOL j/k :lol:

I'm a big fan of GM (my ford sitting for sale LOL) and i picked camaro and ive always liked 1978 or 79 trans am. i dont really like modern cars.

I once was big fan to GM, not anymore after two major drivetain problems within just 18 months, I said fook GM, sticking with Jeep after 5 years of realiable service from my wife Jeep Cherokee. Now I have two Jeeps, and both are so realiable so far.

I'm a big fan of GM (my ford sitting for sale LOL) and i picked camaro and ive always liked 1978 or 79 trans am. i dont really like modern cars.

I once was big fan to GM, not anymore after two major drivetain problems within just 18 months, I said fook GM, sticking with Jeep after 5 years of realiable service from my wife Jeep Cherokee. Now I have two Jeeps, and both are so realiable so far.

I used to have an '83 chev impala for 5 years then on to a 94 buick centry for 5 years as well...still to this day i regret selling my chevy impala...i would have had it fixed up maybe had my 305 w/ 4 barrel rebuilt but its my loss eh. right now i own a 1996 oldsmobile...am trying to avoid much newer vehicles. and YES!!! for sure i like the jeep cherokee.

so i voted other:) I really loveee my boyfriends bmw M3 (the blue one) it drives really well and it made me want to learn how to drive standard:P

rite now tho i have a chevy cobalt and when winteris over i'm doin some work on it..im getting it lowered, putting a cold air intake in it, changing part of the exhaust, and changing some of the interior as well:) and possibly changing the tail lights and head lights too:) its gonna be pretty nice once i'm done:P...i hope lol

Attachments

• danieles m3.jpg
    danieles m3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 3
I would go for ford mustang, best sport car to me.

i really dont like sports but i ride with someone who have sport car i dont mind LOL!

I had a sports car many years ago, and that satisfied me. :) It was a cute Porsche 914. Bright international yellow with black side reverse lettering. Hard top convertible, mid-engine two-seater. Five-speed on the floor and no power steering so it was fun to drive because I could feel the control as it hugged those curves.

It was fun until an Iranian flight student driving an old Lincoln crossed four lanes and hit me head on. :(

...Anyway, I checked under my wife's Jeep Cherokee, almost no rust underneath! We are gonna keep it for long time. Not sure why my Wrangler shows little more rust than Cherokee... Maybe I've been off road too much, LOL
Maybe. :lol:

It used to be that all Northern cars rusted out underneath because of the salted roads. Southern cars had almost no rust except for ones that were kept in beach areas.

Back