Snapchat??

norahaf

Reaction score
I hardly know any asl but I am very interested. I would like to know if anyone is interested in having little snapchat conversations? Gotta start somewhere.. :)

What does snapchat mean? You did not know about Deaf Culture. If you want to learn ASL or any sign language where you live, then you need to attend a Deaf class so that you can learn to sign and to study about Deaf Culture. You would be able to know about this.

What does snapchat mean? You did not know about Deaf Culture. If you want to learn ASL or any sign language where you live, then you need to attend a Deaf class so that you can learn to sign and to study about Deaf Culture. You would be able to know about this.

Snapchat is a chatting app. No, I didn't know how different asl and bsl were. I can't take a class to learn at this point in my life, that's why I wanted to snapchat. I think it would be nice to have someone to sign with and learn things from.

This might surprise you, but ASL originated from French sign language.
That is correct - however being fluent in both language (not BSL but auslan because both are the same) some signs in auslan are the same in ASL. More of an internationally recognised sign/s

Back