Sidekick 3 !!

That was old news. My friend told me that sidekick 3 will be smallest cell phone in the world.

Nice friend you've got. Telling you made up lies. Or, is he some insider with information that'll prove that the Sidekick 3 is smaller than the RAZR or other similar phone?

I just got my hands on the first prototype of the Sidekick 3! Let me show you!

*flips the middle finger*

See it? It's right there on the fingertip. Oh wait, it's too small to be seen by the naked eye. Never mind then. ;)

Good one!
:laugh2:

VamPyroX said:
I just got my hands on the first prototype of the Sidekick 3! Let me show you!

*flips the middle finger*

See it? It's right there on the fingertip. Oh wait, it's too small to be seen by the naked eye. Never mind then. ;)

thank you very much for finding that information. Now i can get back to the person that sent me that.

deafunix said:
Here's the more spec about this device.

T-Mobile MDA IV (THIS IS NOT SIDEKICK 3!) Will come out soon.

Link: http://mobile.softpedia.com/phones/T-Mobile/T-Mobile-MDA-IV.shtml

Look like this one will be better then SK 2. Cuz this can do synchronises almost anything like e mail, contact list, etc... directly from PC. Plus bluetooth! Yay, which mean I can hook up with my bluetooth GPS (Will get one soon)!!!!
That's more of a portable computer since it has Microsoft applications on it. It's also a Microsoft product. I'm sure it will be very costly. :eek:

Sidekick III!

This is what I've just been told that the Sidekick III will look like.

tty33.gif

Richard

Sidekick 3 (MDA IV)

Yes about Micro$oft applications, that's why this software can do a lot of things for sychronises. Yep, there's a lot of portable similar to that, but most have no vibrate. :( It have OS of CE, which is nice, so I can put Linux directly from SD card. I agreed with you that this will be costly, but it'll go down through. Thanks for respond.

VamPyroX said:
That's more of a portable computer since it has Microsoft applications on it. It's also a Microsoft product. I'm sure it will be very costly. :eek:

i'm new here.. but i work at a Cell Phone shop... and today on 07/21/2005
they have shown the prototype of the new "rumored" SK3 at a DANGER Authorized Dealer Meeting... i will try and provide as much information as possible, later on today.

Looks much alike as ogo. Ugh! Scary! :Ohno: Glad I have sk2 which it's BEST than anything else. :D

Why will they not sell it in the USA yet?

The MDA IV is designed to work with European network technology in mind. US wireless networks are older than Europe's, and this probably is one reason the MDA IV is not going to be available in the US yet. The MDA IV can use GSM/GPRS and UTMS (3G) which is very fast. (It can use Bluetooth and WiFi as well.)

Huh? I thought our america technology is far superior. :confused:

We need to tell U.S. communication companies to terminate their cow cash technologies. We need to set up new innovation...

Thats neet!

I'm getting a sidekick2 at the Deaf Expo Nov, its in Long Beach.
I can't wait!
Margie

Nesmuth said:
mysteryobject.jpg

What is this mystery object?

Richard

Well, it's on your site, with your website URL on it -- not exactly reputable or neutral. Where's the origin of the picture?

If you look closely on the screen in the picture, esp with top left, you will see windows logo, thus it is NOT a sidekick 3. Sidekicks uses microjava os, not microsoft. I have seen that picture, but sharper and its pocket pc. Sorry.

Back