Sidekick 3 !!

I will find out more at T Mobil store when I will be in that area. I will ask the lady about SK 3

whoaaaaa someone got up in wrong side of the bed being scarastic about SK3. I was reading this and all i see is someone being in angry mood. Chill down! I dont know if this true or not about this pic. All I see is the SK3 coming out soon in November. Lot of people I am hearing they are not happy with SK2 cuz there was no java applet available. My friend got SK2 and she really pissed off that cuz SK2 dont have java in it. I am seeing lot of unhappy people who bought those things.

RedWolf said:
whoaaaaa someone got up in wrong side of the bed being scarastic about SK3. I was reading this and all i see is someone being in angry mood. Chill down! I dont know if this true or not about this pic. All I see is the SK3 coming out soon in November. Lot of people I am hearing they are not happy with SK2 cuz there was no java applet available. My friend got SK2 and she really pissed off that cuz SK2 dont have java in it. I am seeing lot of unhappy people who bought those things.

Same with SK 1, they do not have java spript support either. I do still have my SK 1 since June 2004. I would wait for next a better technology then I will get a new one. I am happy with my SK 1 so far. :)

Yeah, I wonder why they were so angry and take too personal which is not necessary. Just feedback and debate as our share. It is not necessary to be shout or accuse on each other over silly technology. :lol:

signals.jpg

Sabrina said:
I just got email today.

http://www.freewebs.com/sidekick3/index.htm

Isn't this interesting ?? SK3 to be released November 4, 2005.
If you scroll back, you'll see that another member proved the picture to be wrong. The pager is not a Danger product, so it can't be a Sidekick. Sidekick is a Danger product and that picture is using Microsoft Windows.

Dennis said:
Let's state the FACTS here in this thread:

1) The picture is NOT a sidekick. It is not being made by DANGER. It is made by SAMSUNG.

2) The picture is NOT EVEN IN ENGLISH. It is in KOREAN. AS IN IT IS FROM KOREA. SEOUL. NOT AMERICA.

3) The picture is NOT on a STANDARD Sidekick OS. It is running WINDOWS. You know. Like a POCKET PC.

4) The release date CANNOT BE CONFIRMED by ANYONE, ANYWHERE.

5) The BRAND of the COMPANY on the phone is not T-Mobile. It is "ANYCALL!" Go to www.anycall.com.

Now, enough with the speculation. Here's a thread in another forum that may shine some light on the sidekick 3:

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/675573-1.html

In this forum, the speculation is that the Sidekick will appear around February to June 2006. That's a pretty reasonable timeframe.

For all you people asking about Sidekick 3's, you must really not like the 1 or the 2. Tell Danger that so they'll make you what you want.

:werd:

it is not sidekick 3. i just cant believe ppl are believing in that - that link is hoax ! - tmobile would laugh at that...

T-Mobile MDA IV is NOT the Sidekick 3!

deafTECH
February 8, 2005
The T-Mobile MDA IV is NOT the Sidekick 3!
Filed under: Wireless — Editor @ 11:05 pm
Rumors are swirling through the deaf Sidekick community with an emailed photo of what is said to be the new T-Mobile Sidekick 3. The Sidekick 3 has NOT even been announced by Danger or T-Mobile. There is NOT even a photo of a Sidekick 3 out there.

Yes, the device in the photo is real. It’s not the Sidekick 3. It’s a new wireless device that was just announced by T-Mobile Germany, called the MDA IV. It is a clamshell GSM/GPRS device that runs the Pocket PC/Windows Mobile OS, and has a VGA screen, built in Bluetooth and WiFi, along with TWO cameras (one for video, one for pictures!). It sounds like a nice device that is supposed to be released in Germany sometime this summer. No details regarding pricing are available, but it is safe to assume it would be much more expensive than a Sidekick would be.

RedWolf said:

Redwolf, I appreciate sarcasm as much as anyone else does. I think that rumors and speculation and wishful thinking are all fine and good, but when someone persistently tells people he's right and his words are truth and he's got the inside info, AND PEOPLE BELIEVE him, it's our duty to prove him wrong.

It's everyone's job to nip lies in the bud. I happen to have the facts on this. Therefore, it's my responsibility to share that info.

I'm not upset or mad -- I'm pissed that people spread false information and think they can get away with it.

Dennis said:
I think that rumors and speculation and wishful thinking are all fine and good, but when someone persistently tells people he's right and his words are truth and he's got the inside info, AND PEOPLE BELIEVE him, it's our duty to prove him wrong.

Well this sounds like a crab trying to pull another crab back into the bucket.

Richard

In other words, Richard, does this mean you're trying to say that I'm "pulling you down with me" to prevent advancement of deaf interests?

If that's your perception, how is my telling the truth and stating facts "preventing advancement of deaf interests?"

Lying and spreading rumors doesn't help anyone. Your actions of spreading wrong info about "Sidekick 3" in my perception are "a crab pulling another crab back into the bucket" with false information.

In any case, we're WAY off topic bickering about it here. I'm taking it to PM after this and continuing to post facts and verified statements when anyone presents false info as the truth.

Oh well if it is hoax or not. Whatever, it is rumors or not...

I would not bother with debate with you guys. :) Let it go !!

Enjoy your life, our life is short !

Dennis said:
Lying and spreading rumors doesn't help anyone. Your actions of spreading wrong info about "Sidekick 3" in my perception are "a crab pulling another crab back into the bucket" with false information.

1) I posted the sorenson 'victory' post a day before and that wasnt false.

2) I never said it was Sidekick 3 the first place I called it 'mystery object'.

What's so false about these 2 facts I posted?

Besides I got more interesting facts I'd like to share with the AD folks. And at over 14,000 peeps already, this thread is far from being declared a train wreck, its become a genuine success story for AD!

Richard

Nesmuth said:
1) I posted the sorenson 'victory' post a day before and that wasnt false.

2) I never said it was Sidekick 3 the first place I called it 'mystery object'.

What's so false about these 2 facts I posted?

Besides I got more interesting facts I'd like to share with the AD folks. And at over 14,000 peeps already, this thread is far from being declared a train wreck, its become a genuine success story for AD!

Richard

I made AllDeaf become Genuine record in this world. :giggle:

Sabrina, I think you need go back school for learn roman number.

MDA
tmobile-mda.jpg

MDA II
mobile_golf_scorer_mda_II.jpg

MDA III
img_004.jpg

MDA IV
200503141134mda_iv_frontal_offen.jpg

There is no MDA IIII, I dont know why.

msdiva25 said:
ok, these are the pictures a friend sent of the Sidekick 3. What do u think? It looks similiar to the make of the others just more hi-tech. Its kind of blurry.
It's fake. That's paper made from photoshop. If high-tech then why blurry pictures?

about sidekick 3

i am confuse ,,,yall talking about sidekick.. i have been look at picture is not what i saw other one that u show all list picture u have it on this post.... i am gonna to show u a picture what i have got from them ....

i am not sure if this is truth or not just let u know...
i have no idea where all those coming from they keep talking about sk3 ????? how can this be? unknow!!!!!!

THEREFORE I CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE PICTURE THAT I HAVE TRYING ATTACHMENT.. THIS AND WONT WORK SO IF U WANT LOOK AT THOSE PICTURE PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL SEND U THOSE PICTURE!!!

ANGELDLMCCUL@YAHOO.COM

Attachments

• sidekick3.jpg
    sidekick3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 16
SK3??? No Way!

:cool: I have SK2 but SK3 existed??? wow.. I see.. does it have MSN? Web Cam or what??? I never had SK1 but I recently got SK2 at early of June! :-D tell me.. what is difference between SK2 and SK3? does SK3 have more stuff? it'll makes sense if it got MSN and Web Cam or something.. heh.. sweet! thanks for showing the picture.. I saved it as .jpg.. now I have it.. so I can show all my friends.. :scatter: ttyl
Thomas

Sidekick 3 is not out yet and there is no offical picture of sidekick 3, so don't be fooled. I think the sidekick 3 will be out early as 2006.

ZellDincht82wa said:
:cool: I have SK2 but SK3 existed??? wow.. I see.. does it have MSN? Web Cam or what??? I never had SK1 but I recently got SK2 at early of June! :-D tell me.. what is difference between SK2 and SK3? does SK3 have more stuff? it'll makes sense if it got MSN and Web Cam or something.. heh.. sweet! thanks for showing the picture.. I saved it as .jpg.. now I have it.. so I can show all my friends.. :scatter: ttyl
Thomas

I would like to buy SK3 soon or later.

I have not buy SK2 yet but will just wait to get SK3 smile winks...

angeldlmccul said:
i am confuse ,,,yall talking about sidekick.. i have been look at picture is not what i saw other one that u show all list picture u have it on this post.... i am gonna to show u a picture what i have got from them ....

i am not sure if this is truth or not just let u know...
i have no idea where all those coming from they keep talking about sk3 ????? how can this be? unknow!!!!!!

THEREFORE I CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE PICTURE THAT I HAVE TRYING ATTACHMENT.. THIS AND WONT WORK SO IF U WANT LOOK AT THOSE PICTURE PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL SEND U THOSE PICTURE!!!

ANGELDLMCCUL@YAHOO.COM

Fake.

It's call Samsung’s SCH-M7000. Sidekick 1 and2 made from Hiptop only.
SK3 is too early.

Back