show ur pix of ur 4x4

I dont mind if it was yellow, but the jeeps that belonged to daddy before he sold em one was wagon like the one in pic painted copper color, the other was a pickup that he and I put together when it was a total wreck. The pickup jeep was rebuilt -frame realigned, new front clip, radiator and distributor fer the 304 V8 then painted blue with white top.

Sweet jeep, I have 46' Willy Cj-2a. (thats before they were bought and changed their name to Jeep).

FYI, it look like shit.. but it will look really sweet after I get done with it. :naughty:

this is not mine, but I found it on internet.
gar39.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by deafclimber
tell ur friend to sell it to me !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

He'll never sell it. I heard that he has his son's name on his will for this truck.

He does drive it around regularly in town. Everytime, I go to a hunting store or an outdoor event, I'll almost always see that bronco parked somewhere close and in my mind, "I know he's here."

He says that he has always been offered. Even he gets a note on his windshield once in a while with an amount of dollars and a phone number.

Funny...he never really used it in an off road. He's a diehard bowhunter and he says he uses a diff 4x4 to go hunting. :)

Hehe.
My husband and one of his brother likes Jeep. My husband want to have a jeep someday I have to ask him what year, what kind of Jeep. However. My bro in law also did made a "Bog buggy" it is from the Jeep! adding some parts to it. Hehe it looks funny! I ll have to look thru pictures on my flop disc I can't do this on my laptop will have to use on my PC and also look thru my pictures box to see if there's bog buggy If not I will take a snapshot at the bog(cranberry field) that's what they called it bog buggy.

My other bro in law Royce got like Hmm ~~Counting~~ I think 8 jeeps ? they were for parts then put on one jeep but he had no time to finish it, Other bro in law was talking about how he knew Royce loves jeeps but we can't take the spaces for all these jeeps May have to get rid of them Oops. I don't know when they are doing it. They just want to make sure the homestead doesn't look like a junkyard or so, since the place were suppose to be kind of neat no junks etc

No gas tank just a small Portable gastank and hook it up on the front bumper! no plate for roads etc since it is only at the bog! Loud muffler as well since it has no muffler Just a pipe thats it! Hmm think what else, ahh a portable dumper on back of the bog buggy. Whatever I will try to get some picture done today or tomorrow But we are having some Tree cutting this weekend :eek:

Wendy ;)

NO and NO.

I will try find pictures again..... ~~ I am on my laptop I don't have flop drives on my lappie whew so I will look for it when I use my pc later on~~

Resume back to lawyer's list......

Wendy ;)

hmmmm. well here's my 4runner and Iostjeep's jeep.
:afro:

Attachments

• broken.jpg
    broken.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 40
  • jeep me.jpg
    jeep me.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 35
Tribaltalon said:
hmmmm. well here's my 4runner and Iostjeep's jeep.
:afro:
Nice 4runner. Is that 1985? I like 4runner with solid axle in the front. IFS is sucks! Wish you are in California where you can join us for off road!

Count me in... My dream 4x4 is old BRONCO!! It is damn best one! I could have gotten that long time ago but my wife refused to let me have it due to 2 doors. Well I am family man! But but now we have two family vehicles, so I can get bronco. Just need to find a room for bronco since we live in Apt. Plus I am not completed with my Cherokee project yet. Will post my Cherokee soon.

wizard said:
Count me in... My dream 4x4 is old BRONCO!! It is damn best one! I could have gotten that long time ago but my wife refused to let me have it due to 2 doors. Well I am family man! But but now we have two family vehicles, so I can get bronco. Just need to find a room for bronco since we live in Apt. Plus I am not completed with my Cherokee project yet. Will post my Cherokee soon.

no.. its a 1987... IFS. sucks some but i still liked it.. it has 5.29 gears, lockrite front spool in the rear, stuff like that its pretty cool.

Heres my 89 Jeep Cherokee Laredo before I sold it

Attachments

• jeepbefore22.jpg
    jeepbefore22.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 67
Tribaltalon said:
no.. its a 1987... IFS. sucks some but i still liked it.. it has 5.29 gears, lockrite front spool in the rear, stuff like that its pretty cool.
Yeah actually IFS is best for road but not off road. Well, it is depending on what kind of terrian it is. As for where I live, solid axle is a must due to many rocks. Damn you got 5.29 gears!! Nice! I just got them installed 4.56 gears and ARB lockers in both axles (it is still in the shop). I was planning to get 4.88 gears but my front axle is too small (Dana 30) and 4.88 is the maximum. I was told that sometimes it breaks because it is too tight. So I decided to go for 4.56 gears. I couldn't wait to pick it up this afternoon from the shop.

Hey Shibby, it is nice! Why did you sell it? Poor XJ. :) I am not finished with my XJ yet but get some idea.

Before
1.jpg

After
12.jpg

Am going to get it caged just like that one
caged4.jpg

HOLY F*** that sweet Jeep! :mrgreen: there my Jeep.BTW I'M rebuilting ;)(1980 CJ-6 Jeep
cheers.gif
)BTW i'm Mechanic.. :mrgreen:...I just started about 3 weeks ago and i get my Ls license on this monday! :mrgreen:w00t!Any ways there my jeep :mrgreen:.
(LOOK AT MORE ATTHERE!,Go to page 2 and three.I hope you guys like it ;-}.Thanks.

Looks nice but a lot of work!! Now I understood why you mentioned that you are mechanic. :D Let us know whenever you are done. Any plan to do some hardcore 4wheeling on ur CJ6?

Back