Rude employee at McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today my son and I went to McDonalds for lunch. We were first from a line. I wrote a note that I wanted to order. The boy employee decide to let second person to order before I do but I was the first. I got mad at him. I left so suddendly and refuse order anything. How rude of him that he let second person to order. I cannot believe that what happened to me. I told my son that we need go different Mcdolands.

It happens to me a lot of times and I don't mind at all. Let them keep it up and hit hard in their future.

It happens to me a lot of times and I don't mind at all. Let them keep it up and hit hard in their future.

Well You let them do that. If you were in drive in. The second or thrid car cannot skip to make order. Why cannot employee respect us as human being.

typical happen. I have problem with one idiot staff at 7-Eleven. Good thing I have a friend who work same place, happen to be assist-manager on next day as i told her what happen. ;)

and that rude staff got fired in few days later.

ahh.. sweet justice have service.

I am so sorry this happened to you and your son.

But, if you and your son already knew what you two wanted, why not write down everything before handing over to the employee?

LOL, It is happen to deaf people. I did once happen. Nothing news.

Today my son and I went to McDonalds for lunch. We were first from a line. I wrote a note that I wanted to order. The boy employee decide to let second person to order before I do but I was the first. I got mad at him. I left so suddendly and refuse order anything. How rude of him that he let second person to order. I cannot believe that what happened to me. I told my son that we need go different Mcdolands.

My suggest you call and report to the manager at that mcdonald... you'll get free meal

Wow.. I am so sorry about what happened.

I have two events that McDonald was very rude to me.

When I went to McDonalds, and I asked a girl for pen and paper, then that girl go grab the pen and paper, then went wash the coffee cup, then making the burger, then blah blah blah, I was waiting for 10 minutes without she hand me the pen and paper, then I yelled at her "Hello?!" (I can talk alittle with my CI on), she walk back to me and hand me paper, and I wrote "You are too slowpoke for me, I am leaving!" so I left.

And other one, when me and my friends were in the car, we went to McDonalds for drive thru, and we look at the menu checking out what we want, then we drive to the window, that woman was puzzled, I explain her that I am deaf and need paper and pen, she told me to go IN instead. I was wtf! McDonald was closed, only open on 24 hours drive thru. She closed the window, and I tapping on the window, then that woman came to me, I told her please paper and pen, she refuse. My friends got mad too, and I tapping on the window again and asked for the pen and paper again, she still refuse and closed the window. I got really pissed off so I drove my car across on the sidewalk! Then I told my friends "Stay in the car, we are not getting anything from this shit!", so my friends stay in the car and I went to the door, the door was locked of course, so I banging so loud, the crew worker came to the door and asked me "What's up?", I asked her for pen and paper, she handed me the pen and paper, I wrote "Can I have a complaination phone number?" she gave me the phone number, and what's funny? I just found out that woman who refuse to serve us was actually a LEADER MANAGER! Then I left with my friends in the car. Then next day, I called for complaination and then that person say "You can have free meals if you come back", and I say "I don't need any free meal from stinky service McDonalds".

McDonalds are full of shit, they treat animals shit, they treat workers shit, they treat customers shit.

Well You let them do that. If you were in drive in. The second or thrid car cannot skip to make order. Why cannot employee respect us as human being.

I don't use drive thru, I just walk in to order some.

When I went to McDonalds, and I asked a girl for pen and paper, then that girl go grab the pen and paper, then went wash the coffee cup, then making the burger, then blah blah blah, I was waiting for 10 minutes without she hand me the pen and paper, then I yelled at her "Hello?!" (I can talk alittle with my CI on), she walk back to me and hand me paper, and I wrote "You are too slowpoke for me, I am leaving!" so I left.

And other one, when me and my friends were in the car, we went to McDonalds for drive thru, and we look at the menu checking out what we want, then we drive to the window, that woman was puzzled, I explain her that I am deaf and need paper and pen, she told me to go IN instead. I was wtf! McDonald was closed, only open on 24 hours drive thru. She closed the window, and I tapping on the window, then that woman came to me, I told her please paper and pen, she refuse. My friends got mad too, and I tapping on the window again and asked for the pen and paper again, she still refuse and closed the window. I got really pissed off so I drove my car across on the sidewalk! Then I told my friends "Stay in the car, we are not getting anything from this shit!", so my friends stay in the car and I went to the door, the door was locked of course, so I banging so loud, the crew worker came to the door and asked me "What's up?", I asked her for pen and paper, she handed me the pen and paper, I wrote "Can I have a complaination phone number?" she gave me the phone number, and what's funny? I just found out that woman who refuse to serve us was actually a LEADER MANAGER! Then I left with my friends in the car. Then next day, I called for complaination and then that person say "You can have free meals if you come back", and I say "I don't need any free meal from stinky service McDonalds".

McDonalds are full of shit, they treat animals shit, they treat workers shit, they treat customers shit.

Because Mcdonalds hire everyone so that's why they got shitty employees.

Man, people who go through McDonald's hell is McFucked... I don't go to McD's though...

I don't understand why deaf people asking and depending workers for a paper and pen and waste workers and customers' time? Get your own one. What a lazy. Stop depending people.

I don't understand why deaf people asking and depending workers for a paper and pen and waste workers and customers' time? Get your own one. What a lazy. Stop depending people.

No. The workers is supposed to SERVE us. That is why we depends on them. If they want money, then serve us. If no serve, we don't want anything from them.

No. The workers is supposed to SERVE us. That is why we depends on them. If they want money, then serve us. If no serve, we don't want anything from them.

That may be true but you know this slows the other customers in line. If you come already prepared to order what you want written down, you will be more appreciated by the public behind you and the staff serving you. Sometimes life isn't fair....

Well, you and Tousi have an excellent valid points.

Yeah that happened to me at BK next to the office I done gave him a good long loud holler over it that's got him twitching everytime he sees me in the restaurant.

Richard

It happened once at Burger King drive thru, the server refuse to take my order and told me to go in, I told her i don't want to go inside, long line during rush hour, she still told me to go inside. So what I did was AWESOME! STUCK MY CAR HORN until the manager came and look pissed at me until I said I'm deaf and can't hear, here is my order but this lady refuse to take my order. The manager decided to take my order and told me to park my car and he'll be with me in 5 minutes. About 5 minutes later, he brought my order and said it's on them and left (saw the server walking away, assuming she got fired) lol

It happened once at Burger King drive thru, the server refuse to take my order and told me to go in, I told her i don't want to go inside, long line during rush hour, she still told me to go inside. So what I did was AWESOME! STUCK MY CAR HORN until the manager came and look pissed at me until I said I'm deaf and can't hear, here is my order but this lady refuse to take my order. The manager decided to take my order and told me to park my car and he'll be with me in 5 minutes. About 5 minutes later, he brought my order and said it's on them and left (saw the server walking away, assuming she got fired) lol

Haha, good one. I like your story. ;)

WOW! whoa! lol hahaha that good one lol .. she got fired for that haha.. she had to learn ! to deal with deaf ppl :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back