Rude employee at McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
You not only one! same me many times. I yelled them out!! My hand slam on the desk!!! You are RUDE! They freak me out! I told them I am first and told them be patient!! They quiet! I was very dare!
Ha ha ha, I can't do that like that. But that's awesome if I did it.

I don't understand why deaf people asking and depending workers for a paper and pen and waste workers and customers' time? Get your own one. What a lazy. Stop depending people.

Werd.

I have to agree because that shows we Deafies are independent and do not need "special help". Asking for paper and pen can and will give the workers the implications or the wrong idea that Deaf people are helpless, therefore "Deaf customers must get special help".

Fuck that. Use your pager or paper and pen!

I knew the manager who work at McDonald. His ex wife used live next door by our house. Anyway, He was not there, I had to leave suddenly front customers and some employees. I will see the manager again and tell him about that.

Not a good thing to do.

You should have stayed and taught that employee a lesson in common courtesy and respect for ALL customers. "Leaving suddenly" for the sake of other customers and employees?!?! What the Hell are you?? A Deaf doormat for the hearies to walk all over you?!

Stand strong and demand equal customer service!

o.
m.
g!

Not a good thing to do.

You should have stayed and taught that employee a lesson in common courtesy and respect for ALL customers. "Leaving suddenly" for the sake of other customers and employees?!?! What the Hell are you?? A Deaf doormat for the hearies to walk all over you?!

o.
m.
g!

Not everyone likes or can handle a confrontation. Some people do prefer to handle it quietly. If I have a problem I simply leave and then call a manager and speak with him on the phone. Its better to wait till you calm down rather than throw a fit right on the spot. That is why us deafies have such a bad rep is the temper tantrum throwing deafies. :)

:ugh3: :jaw: at this thread...

pek1, pointing at the signs is kind of useless for me. I, for one don't want ketchup, tomatoes and lettuces on mine.

Yeah, same me here..i dont like mayo on my #6 grilled chicken
sandwich, i prefer mustard only..heh. so no point at pointing
at the signs...geez.

Something I just thought of . . . Never assume that #2 on the breakfast menu is the same in other McDonald's in the USA, they are not. Believe me, if you want a sausage McMuffin and you get it on a biscuit, there IS a difference. Besides, I don't like biscuits.:thumbd::barf:

haha, yeah, depend where, mine the other way, I love biscuit, not muffins, lol even cant stand bagle.

Not a good thing to do.

o.
m.
g!

excuse me, Don't judge me wrong.

Not everyone likes or can handle a confrontation. Some people do prefer to handle it quietly. If I have a problem I simply leave and then call a manager and speak with him on the phone. Its better to wait till you calm down rather than throw a fit right on the spot. That is why us deafies have such a bad rep is the temper tantrum throwing deafies. :)

Thank you for support my side. I rather leave and calm down so I can able go different McDonalds. I didnt want pick a fight with employee. I rather report a complain to the manager that I know him. I think throw a fight on the spot are very unprofessional.

Not a good thing to do.

o.
m.
g!

Don't be too hard on her, She might didn't know what to do, or felt too upset didn't want to buy her food at that restaurant, there's a lot of reason why people just walk out and leave. I have walked out on a restaurant of a bad service, I refused to order at a place where I have to waited half hour for a waitress to come over and take my order and another half hour to 45 mins to wait on my food when I asked a numeric of times when will my food be arriving they haven't started preparing my food, so I just got up and left.

haha, good eye, bec I am the one misspelling it, sorry, yeah, that is the correct spelling of bagel instead of bagle, or is it bugle? lol

lol, I worked in dairy and stocked bagels on shelves and read their name then got it.

You aren't alone, it does same with PuyoPiyo.

I love bagel with cream chesse, yummy.

lol, I worked in dairy and stocked bagels on shelves and read their name then got it.

You aren't alone, it does same with PuyoPiyo.

I love bagel with cream chesse, yummy.

I believe Puy thought might spell it, bec I spelled it, yeah, I know alot alot love those. No complaint about that. lol

Don't be too hard on her, She might didn't know what to do, or felt too upset didn't want to buy her food at that restaurant, there's a lot of reason why people just walk out and leave. I have walked out on a restaurant of a bad service, I refused to order at a place where I have to waited half hour for a waitress to come over and take my order and another half hour to 45 mins to wait on my food when I asked a numeric of times when will my food be arriving they haven't started preparing my food, so I just got up and left.

Thank you for take my side. If We end up fight, they might do bad something with our foods. I rather go different McDonalds. There have plenty of fast food arounds. In our area we have 5 McDonalds. I notice that there have too many fast food resturants and are so close in everywhere. Expect small town they don't have extra fast food resturants.

The last time I went to Burger King alone, I ordered inside and I kept my eyes on the server's face to be prepared if she talks to me. I never take my eyes off the server or waiter/waitress as I know I need to be
ready to answer their questions. Being down here in the south, I come
across alot of the southern drawl and/or the mouthful of chewing tobacco which I can not for the life of me understand even if they were saying my own name over and over.
I guess my own defense is to be prepared by watching the person serving
me. Most common questions that they would ask is "to stay or go?" or
"is this all?" so I watch for that and I can get through this ordeal of ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back