Rude employee at McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
This applies to KFC, McDonalds, BurgerKings, etc... one lady was sooo DUMB couldn't understand me what I was saying cos I describle to her asking for a paper and pen, she kept saying what? three times! Given up and help myself to grab a pen and paper from the counter. Same goes to drive thru lady was so ABSOLUTELY rude to me and she thought I was so dumb. I had to report to the Burger King company about the incident so she got fined! I believe every resturants companies needs to understand the deaf awareness!

I don't go to McFucked anymore only McCafe is alright but not often cos i have heard alot of disgusted stories about cheeseburger (they used to collected from the fats and the meat on the cow's skin *dermis* ) and make the hamburger to sell it! Plus ice cream *sundae* comes from the pig's back of fat. I thought it was frozen milk but no I was wrong! That totally put me off and i won't eat it!

that true!

i told woman and men about what i wanted my order and i tell people please paper and write please? and im sure my hometown have no problems about complaint of paper and write so im bring pen and paper with me to restaurant what i wanted order!

my hometown always nice at me because more respectives deaf people what wanted order number have wendys,burger king,sonic,subway,arbys,and lots of mores! im tell you about that.

I go there rare... I would say twice to three times a year. Our last visit to Mc Donald was on my younger son's birthday.

If I go there then I write down what we need or just put the number what we need when we look up to board before show the paper to them.

Yes I know how you feeling, ghsh... I'm sorry how they act their behavior like this to you...

Wow.. I am so sorry about what happened.

I have two events that McDonald was very rude to me.

When I went to McDonalds, and I asked a girl for pen and paper, then that girl go grab the pen and paper, then went wash the coffee cup, then making the burger, then blah blah blah, I was waiting for 10 minutes without she hand me the pen and paper, then I yelled at her "Hello?!" (I can talk alittle with my CI on), she walk back to me and hand me paper, and I wrote "You are too slowpoke for me, I am leaving!" so I left.

And other one, when me and my friends were in the car, we went to McDonalds for drive thru, and we look at the menu checking out what we want, then we drive to the window, that woman was puzzled, I explain her that I am deaf and need paper and pen, she told me to go IN instead. I was wtf! McDonald was closed, only open on 24 hours drive thru. She closed the window, and I tapping on the window, then that woman came to me, I told her please paper and pen, she refuse. My friends got mad too, and I tapping on the window again and asked for the pen and paper again, she still refuse and closed the window. I got really pissed off so I drove my car across on the sidewalk! Then I told my friends "Stay in the car, we are not getting anything from this shit!", so my friends stay in the car and I went to the door, the door was locked of course, so I banging so loud, the crew worker came to the door and asked me "What's up?", I asked her for pen and paper, she handed me the pen and paper, I wrote "Can I have a complaination phone number?" she gave me the phone number, and what's funny? I just found out that woman who refuse to serve us was actually a LEADER MANAGER! Then I left with my friends in the car. Then next day, I called for complaination and then that person say "You can have free meals if you come back", and I say "I don't need any free meal from stinky service McDonalds".

McDonalds are full of shit, they treat animals shit, they treat workers shit, they treat customers shit.

That happened to my friend in Boston with Wendy's about the drive through issue. He sued Wendy's and got a settlement for a disclosed amount of money.

Anyways, to ghs1996...yea, the kinds of people that are hired to work at fast food restaurant are mostly not educated about diversity and usually dont have the common sense sometimes. If any employee does something that is not appropriate, I let them know and if they continue to be rude, then I speak to the manager. If the manager is rude, then I contact the store owner and then there will be hell to pay. I used to work for a fast food restaurant and we were on pins and needles when it comes to the store owners.

Well You let them do that. If you were in drive in. The second or thrid car cannot skip to make order. Why cannot employee respect us as human being.

Yup, it will cause the order computer to be messed up and give them a wrong order.

McDonald sucks!!!

I rather to eat meal at BK instread of shitty McDonald.

How about Arby's, In-N-Out Burger and few places to name, Pacman?

How about Arby's, In-N-Out Burger and few places to name, Pacman?

I'm hardly to eat meal at Arby's and other fast food.

In-N-Out Burger isn't located in Chicago metro, though.

I don't understand why deaf people asking and depending workers for a paper and pen and waste workers and customers' time? Get your own one. What a lazy. Stop depending people.

I just grabbed the napkin from McDonald and I already have pen from my purse. I didn't ask anyone to get paper and pen. I always have paper and pen in my hand everywhere I go.

Don't call me lazy!

Don't let them run you out, If I were you, I would demand a manager and complain about that employee. I learned to not let people walk all over me, and I'm telling you the same thing don't let people walk all over you, stand your ground and get tough. :thumb:

I knew the manager who work at McDonald. His ex wife used live next door by our house. Anyway, He was not there, I had to leave suddenly front customers and some employees. I will see the manager again and tell him about that.

Don't let them run you out, If I were you, I would demand a manager and complain about that employee. I learned to not let people walk all over me, and I'm telling you the same thing don't let people walk all over you, stand your ground and get tough. :thumb:

Absolutely! Unless you complain, and stand up for yourself, they will continue to treat you and all other deaf people rudely.

good thing i have family work at Mcdonald's My three nephews, my niece, and my sister's best friend..my nephew is a manager at the Mcdonald's. whenever i come by there- we would hug and say hi.. then i tell them what i want to order... even before other customers.. fast service.. heh.. so i have no complains.. sometimes TJ get free toys.. spoiled boy! lol..

Exactly, that is why I lurrvvvvveeee to whip their azzes. Whooo, power in me, and I love it.

Even though, I have no problem with McDonald and never have problem with them.

I just grabbed the napkin from McDonald and I already have pen from my purse. I didn't ask anyone to get paper and pen. I always have paper and pen in my hand everywhere I go.

Don't call me lazy!
I am sorry and let me put this way, I didn't call you a lazy. I was referring to all deaf people who is asking the workers for bringing a paper and pen. :)

I am sorry that this has happened to you. McDonald's isn't exactly a place I would expect to get any decent service from anyway - they hire anyone who can speak and write on an application, off the street. This still doesn't make it excusable however. Did you issue a complaint?

You not only one! same me many times. I yelled them out!! My hand slam on the desk!!! You are RUDE! They freak me out! I told them I am first and told them be patient!! They quiet! I was very dare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back