Romantic ideas for indoor picnics!

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since winter is on the way or already is here in some certain areas, looks like outdoor picnic isn't gotta happening any sooner, but who says there's no indoor picnic? It's almost like outdoor picnic but this fabulously romantic picnic can happen in your own home with a few candles, lay down few blankets and pillows or a picnic on your own bed! Choose foods that can be easily eaten with your fingers 'hint'- strawberries, mixed fruit, chocolate sauce, brie cheese, and crackers with champagne, after done eating, You would play a music and dance with your partner, a nice massage with oil, or use your imagination. ;) I know I am going to ruin this surprise I had storage for someone special. Oh well the secret is out, But there's more that he doesn't know just yet. :mrgreen:

i didnt know it's indoor picnic :cool:
u may also try if u have fireplace in ur house like that :wiggle:

Attachments

• Copy of scan0002.jpg
    Copy of scan0002.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
FreeWoman77 said:
i didnt know it's indoor picnic :cool:

I take it that you've done it before with your husband? ;) Detail!!!! How did it all went?

also when man is preparing/cooking breakfast u walk wrapped bedsheet, hard to explain, i meant if he didnt notice u, keep stay hide by door half of ur body or only ur head like peeaboo* stay to watch him doing til he sees u he will smile and keep cooking u talk him positive yummy n blah how good his cooking.. i dont think to post more it will ruin ur plan/surprise, just be urself from ur heart tells u to do romantic ;)

FreeWoman77,

I already got it all planned out in fact, I don't want to say too much for a surprise for my hunnybunny, I'm interesting in hearing what you did with your husband or ex boyfriends if you had an indoor picnic, and was it a romantic one for you? ;)

in living room by fireplace light off only TV on, laying on carpet watching the movie and eating popcorn n marshallow (i like it) i was rolling on stomach laying like "beach" and teasing with him, throwing popcorn and marshallow into his mouth if i was good baskatball and he tried the same to me.. :lol: u know what next :D

Huh oh? Are you suggesting me to figure out what the surprise would be? Gee, your hotter than I thought! I am sure that surprise would be very pleasant, and ultra romantic for us!

i used to play with him on bed cards, scrambled words, game Life and others like that

outdoor picnic they may play tennis, indoor excerise, my feet push against his, he hold my ancles, bending my knee and my chest touch my knee u know stomach n side muscle, so do i for him, and laying on stomach and try ur head and shoulder up from carpet or bed while he holded ur back of knee, god, i miss already, not worry, i got excerise ball ;)

diehardbiker65 said:
Huh oh? Are you suggesting me to figure out what the surprise would be? Gee, your hotter than I thought! I am sure that surprise would be very pleasant, and ultra romantic for us!

Nope, I'm not suggesting you to guess, Keep your eyes closed and ears open, Wait, He's deaf. :lol: too bad hun, You gotta wait. ;)

Whooooooooo hooooooooooo Cheri, you're getting DHB all hot already. Wow my eyes gotta pop out for sure. :giggle:

No I never had a inside picnic. Any man out there care to do it with me. *looking out my window to see if any man coming* Nope Ohhhhhhhhh Shoot!! :D

If your trying to push your fate, you won't get it. As for me with Cheri, I don't know how it got there. It just fall on me naturally, I never thought I'd be with Cheri. In fact, we did hate our guts and didn't have good chat until few months ago. I believe that Cheri's part of my fate.
So, my suggestion is just be yourself and let fate take over, and you WILL find magic in there.

Pomeranian said:
Whooooooooo hooooooooooo Cheri, you're getting DHB all hot already. Wow my eyes gotta pop out for sure. :giggle:

No I never had a inside picnic. Any man out there care to do it with me. *looking out my window to see if any man coming* Nope Ohhhhhhhhh Shoot!! :D

Err..umm, DHB - question for ya : Is that you in Cheri's avatar ?

By the way, what is that behind the logos of "Cheri & DieHardBiker" ? Is it a silky blanket or what ? :lol: Just curious what's in there...

Its black Roses. :) She was supposed to give me copy of that, I told her I wanted different sequence. She got it and now is working on it. I will have it on my avatar too. :) That pix of guy is me? You can bet on it.

CyberRed said:
Err..umm, DHB - question for ya : Is that you in Cheri's avatar ?

By the way, what is that behind the logos of "Cheri & DieHardBiker" ? Is it a silky blanket or what ? :lol: Just curious what's in there...

I know it will come one day. I was just trying to make a good laugh here. :D No harm done. Thanks DHB :wave: I am on a date break for a while.

diehardbiker65 said:
If your trying to push your fate, you won't get it. As for me with Cheri, I don't know how it got there. It just fall on me naturally, I never thought I'd be with Cheri. In fact, we did hate our guts and didn't have good chat until few months ago. I believe that Cheri's part of my fate.
So, my suggestion is just be yourself and let fate take over, and you WILL find magic in there.

diehardbiker65 said:
Its black Roses. :) She was supposed to give me copy of that, I told her I wanted different sequence. She got it and now is working on it. I will have it on my avatar too. :) That pix of guy is me? You can bet on it.

Black roses ? Cool ! It's hard to tell thou, because of the background have the same color as black. I have to close-up to see what is that with my eyes like this ---> :squint: lol
Thanks for tellin' me what it was. Nice pic ! :thumb:

Hey Cheri - wonderin', if you could make your sn and DHB's in "heart" logo ? :D

diehardbiker65 said:

I send CookieMonster an email, When she and Chris are done, I'll let you know. ;)

Sure, CyberRed about the logo. Surprise us. ;)

ahhh i got it now... i looked at black, i dont know what was that... til u say black roses then i got it... :thumb:

Wow, don't forget to make movie while you doing some romantic stuffs.. Maybe we want to learn some few tricks from you... :popcorn:

Back