Romantic ideas for indoor picnics!

Cheri said:
I send CookieMonster an email, When she and Chris are done, I'll let you know. ;)

Sure, CyberRed about the logo. Surprise us. ;)

Ok - here's a logo. You can reduce it to the proper size & drag it to fit in your avatar or signature image which ever you like to choose. I put that logo in "save as" so this way you could adjust it what size you want it to fit in your image. ;)

savatar20lv.gif

untitled31rk.gif

CyberRed said:
Ok - here's a logo. You can reduce it to the proper size & drag it to fit in your avatar or signature image which ever you like to choose. I put that logo in "save as" so this way you could adjust it what size you want it to fit in your image. ;)

savatar20lv.gif

untitled31rk.gif
oh yea it perfect for valentine's day! :D

Wow! How beautiful, Cyberred! I never thought you could do such like that. I love it!!!!

Aww I loveeeeeeeeeee it CyberRed, Will add it on my signature! Many Thanks! :hug: :ily:

Here's the last one I created for you both, Cheri & DHB65 - forgot to add a little spice up to the logo "heart"...

sanimatedlogohearts2re.gif

Thank you. It's all yours, Cheri & DHB for your "new" relationship. :hug:

Damn you sure had a talent! You gotta have to teach me how hee hee! You did a great job! :thumb: Could I PM ya if I wanted a new singature or avatar?

CyberRed said:
Here's the last one I created for you both, Cheri & DHB65 - forgot to add a little spice up to the logo "heart"...

sanimatedlogohearts2re.gif

Thank you. It's all yours, Cheri & DHB for your "new" relationship. :hug:

Mama2AFTIV said:
Damn you sure had a talent! You gotta have to teach me how hee hee! You did a great job! :thumb: Could I PM ya if I wanted a new singature or avatar?

:lol: Well, let's go over to my thread "My New Artwork" to preserve Cheri's thread here. I don't want to go off-topic. Otherwise, Cheri will whack me for this. :giggle:

Thanks CyberRed, It's really creative, I won't whack you for going off-topic. :giggle:

Indoor picnics are great for people who live in bone chilling cold or stormy winters. ;)

sequoias said:
Indoor picnics are great for people who live in bone chilling cold or stormy winters. ;)

:werd: i believe CyberRed used to live in Alaska, Cheri must like some ideas from CR :D

FreeWoman77 said:
:werd: i believe CyberRed used to live in Alaska, Cheri must like some ideas from CR :D

Yep, FreeWoman77. I will return to Alaska on April 3rd this year - only 2-3 months away.

Durin' in winter : Cabin Fever. But, it would be fun to cook Sockeye fish, halibut, King Salmon along with other Alaskan foods...with some nice wine, of course. It's very pleasant to watch some snow fallin' on mountains right up-close from the inside.

They also have snow skiing right across the bridge from Juneau to Douglas Island. Not very far thou. You will feel ALOT different when you are IN Juneau, because of heritage - and, also mountains are very close around the city. Very beautiful !

I will post some pictures of Juneau, Alaska later after I settle down. ;)

Cheri said:
Thanks CyberRed, It's really creative, I won't whack you for going off-topic. :giggle:

Welcome anytime. Oh, good to know that you won't whack me. *whew* :lol: Thanks ! :hug:

another here :thumb:

How to please a girl:
Be funny, be attractive, be nice, take her places, buy her everything she wants
How to please a guy:
Come to him naked bring beer

Attachments

• msndollzu_1161544870.jpg
    msndollzu_1161544870.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 18
FreeWoman77 said:
another here :thumb:

How to please a girl:
Be funny, be attractive, be nice, take her places, buy her everything she wants
How to please a guy:
Come to him naked bring beer
:jaw: look HOT ROMANCE! :lol:

Jolie_77 said:
Wow! I was so blown away when I was surfing on that website. A 7 foot champagne glass that you can bathe in, woooo! I would love to go there one day if that is possible.

Yep, My dad and step mom spend their honeymoon there, and saw pictures. It's nice! :)

Back