Random Vents.....

I saw a friend , copy Joyce Meyers quote and didn't bother to give Mrs. Myers credit. I know it was Joyce bec I saw it on my page the original.

A friend posted a music video. The person signing the video didn't give the musician credit. Only the title of the song and their name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh i get it There ASL vid feature red lights

In general , using a quote or copy a piece of some else's writing work you must document where you found the source and give the writer credit .

I have probably said it already around but this day sucks!!! First i get to work and check some stuff to see they took my classes away. I call and all they can say is sorry. So i cant gey in a class that i need, i will have to go beg the teacher to let me in and he is ugh... Then the AC gives up at work and we have to work like that in the 120 degree weather with a bunch of people cramped into a room. I go home and wonderful news... AC has given up too!!! I go and tey to repAir it and get burnt and fail at repairing. My fiah are swimming on boiling water and some died. The owner of the house does not want to pY cor a new motor the AC needed and sent me to look for one he had in the garage or wait until tomorrow afternoom to go buy one. It took me forever to find it but finally i found it and was a le to repair the AC.... I feel im exaggerating but ugh...

I have probably said it already around but this day sucks!!! First i get to work and check some stuff to see they took my classes away. I call and all they can say is sorry. So i cant gey in a class that i need, i will have to go beg the teacher to let me in and he is ugh... Then the AC gives up at work and we have to work like that in the 120 degree weather with a bunch of people cramped into a room. I go home and wonderful news... AC has given up too!!! I go and tey to repAir it and get burnt and fail at repairing. My fiah are swimming on boiling water and some died. The owner of the house does not want to pY cor a new motor the AC needed and sent me to look for one he had in the garage or wait until tomorrow afternoom to go buy one. It took me forever to find it but finally i found it and was a le to repair the AC.... I feel im exaggerating but ugh...

What a day. I hope you are feeling better

Service maintenance waste your time waiting and never show up

Rent . I have hot water no heat it ok I cooked dinner burners delivered heat in the room

Vent is that I cant retire early. I would love to retire at 50 years old.

Rent . I have hot water no heat it ok I cooked dinner burners delivered heat in the room

If you get too cold you should call the health department and report your landlord . I called my mayor office at night when we lost heat in the middle of winter in Boston . The mayor said we could call him at any time so I took him up on it and called his office b/c the landlord refuse to send anyone out . It would cost more b/c it was after hours , the mayor office called the landlord and we had our heat back on with 45 minutes, there was new baby in my apartment and landlord who was a woman did not care . So I went way over her head and called my mayor .

If you get too cold you should call the health department and report your landlord . I called my mayor office at night when we lost heat in the middle of winter in Boston . The mayor said we could call him at any time so I took him up on it and called his office b/c the landlord refuse to send anyone out . It would cost more b/c it was after hours , the mayor office called the landlord and we had our heat back on with 45 minutes, there was new baby in my apartment and landlord who was a woman did not care . So I went way over her head and called my mayor .

They explained booked and had one person working . Beside , I was not home all day bec my birthday was yesterday I will call for reschedule tomorrow .
You had a more serious situation with a new baby to care for .

They explained booked and had one person working . Beside , I was not home all day bec my birthday was yesterday I will call for reschedule tomorrow .
You had a more serious situation with a new baby to care for .

It was not my baby it was a neighbor baby that I was concerned about .

people who don't understand computers and turn electric off on the mains...he done it everyday this not done computer any good

My vent is the idiot driver who think that the parking lot is a speedway thorough fair and have no common courtesy for other drivers who have waited for a parking spot and tbe driver trying to back out all the while a vehicle next to it just pulls right on out with out any regards because they felt entitled to do so with their vehicle parked backed in!!! Grrrrr! Not the first time I have seen an accident because of it!!

My vent is the idiot driver who think that the parking lot is a speedway thorough fair and have no common courtesy for other drivers who have waited for a parking spot and tbe driver trying to back out all the while a vehicle next to it just pulls right on out with out any regards because they felt entitled to do so with their vehicle parked backed in!!! Grrrrr! Not the first time I have seen an accident because of it!!

And on that note, I can't stand drivers who drive obscenely slow in one lane traffic, and when it splits into two lanes and you go to pass them, all of a sudden it is green flag racing.

Feeling annoyed! A friend likes this guy, unsure how he feels going by hearsay on her behalf. All I can say is, "Dude!" Man up! Make her your girl!
Thank you had to let it out somewhere haha

I don't like the Broncos:giggle:

Oh well, you bragged about Patriots. :lol:

I'm frustrated that my parents don't understand about situation with deafblind.

It is hard for me after I'm no longer safe to drive. :(

I am losing this Asian squat battle with a friend LOL

Back