Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great pix ThewriteAlex

chanportrait.JPG

This is me before I got a haircut, and this is my car as well.

imgp0541m.jpg

vrooom vroom.

4598_809026217899_8825246_46425708_2028796_n.jpg

more at link

Last edited:
Mikeflips800lbtiremakes1stflipsucce.jpg

Me flipping an 800-lb tire at a 2006 strongman competition in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was in the under 205-lb weight category group and placed third in my first ever strongman competition that consisted of flipping tires, truck pull, kegs lift (filled with shifting sand), Conan wheel, and Atlas stones. The most fun I had in a long time.

Mikeflips800lbtiremakes1stflipsucce.jpg

Me flipping an 800-lb tire at a 2006 strongman competition in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was in the under 205-lb weight category group and placed third in my first ever strongman competition that consisted of flipping tires, truck pull, kegs lift (filled with shifting sand), Conan wheel, and Atlas stones. The most fun I had in a long time.

That's kind of neat. Is it for prizes or just a fun competition?

goddamn! that looks fun, kokonut! but I'd break my back doing that because I'm a stick man :)

I love watching strongman competition in ESPN

A picture taken of me on Memorial Day weekend. I think its a hilarious picture of me because I was looking through pictures of my camera and I looked up and BAM my cousin took a pic of me literally 1 second later. Total candid shot! What's up with my Zoolander look?!

Vicky.jpg

You sure don't look like evil to me.

That's kind of neat. Is it for prizes or just a fun competition?
Both! It was great watching guys and gals compete against each other in this event. It was simply mind-boggling to watch the heavier guys lift a 320 lb (heaviest) Atlas stone which was 1 of 5 stones from 160 to 320 lbs.

goddamn! that looks fun, kokonut! but I'd break my back doing that because I'm a stick man :)

I love watching strongman competition in ESPN

Yeah. Me, too. I never flipped an 800-lb tire before until that day. All I had was three tires ranging from 460 to 620 lbs to work with in my backyard back then. It was pretty cool flipping that 800lb tire. Only wished I was about 10 lbs heavier and another 4 or 5 months of training I'd get to the 1100 lb tire to try my hands on. Oh well.

Great pix of you and your bike, Jiro.

And cool pix, kokonut. That looks like hard work! I am always amazed at those who can lift and move gosh-awful heavy stuff!

hot damn! who are those 2 dames? :naughty:

The older one is married with a kid and the younger one is taken. Plus, I'm really protective of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back