online Journal/blogging

Juanita

Reaction score
Anyone got an online journal?

If so, where's it at? (and gimme links)

So, in my downtime, I can read what goes on in your life. :D

I have a few blogs... but they're dead ends. I just left them alone cuz I got bored with them. :roll:

VamPyroX said:
I have a few blogs... but they're dead ends. I just left them alone cuz I got bored with them. :roll:

Same here. I had a blog through LiveJournal. But, it's been months since I put anything in it.

i too have a blog and almost NEVER use it LOL -- im not all too keen abt putting my life's challenges up in cyberspace for the world to see ack

Fly Free said:
i too have a blog and almost NEVER use it LOL -- im not all too keen abt putting my life's challenges up in cyberspace for the world to see ack

I know what you mean. I did that, and I got burned. I've been gun shy about the journal ever since.

Oceanbreeze said:
I know what you mean. I did that, and I got burned. I've been gun shy about the journal ever since.

yikes :hug: yea i got a message once from someone who understood my distaste of online Journals (from one of the posts i made public)

jaunita you asked the question that i have been wondering... i have another question and i hope u dont mind me asking here:)

now that i know there is such a thing as journal online... is it possible to keep some of it private?

SpiceHD said:
now that i know there is such a thing as journal online... is it possible to keep some of it private?
Yes. Some online journal sites offer the feature that can limit to selected people or approved members.

Anyway, I have a strongly dislike for online journals but I do read ADers' like gnarlydorkette's blog and others...

Last edited:
SpiceHD said:
jaunita you asked the question that i have been wondering... i have another question and i hope u dont mind me asking here:)

Yes. You can mark your entries private. At least, with live journal. I don't know how others work.

I have a personal blog and one for my son, Landon. It helps our family and friends to know whats up with Landon without me having to email all of them all the time. :popcorn:

Oceanbreeze said:

yikes Ocean! :hug: i dont blamecha! :(

I've got one, too. Those of you that I know and trust already have the link. ;)

Back