One Angry Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texan Guy

Reaction score
Here's one woman who is telling it like it is... in her own words and her own opinion! Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one angry lady!
”Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people, who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day...in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?
Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they? And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated", when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet? Well, I don't! I don't care at all!!!
I'll start caring when Osama Bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11! I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia! I'll care, when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat! I'll care, when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and fight like men, instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques! I'll care, when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within the range of their suicide bombs! I'll care, when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights! In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care! When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident! Rest assured: I don't care!
When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care!
When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care!
And by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and, you guessed it, I don't care ! ! !
If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your Email friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior! If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button! Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities, committed by radical Muslims, happen here in our great country! And may I add: "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't seem to have that problem!" I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you forward all this:
"If we ever forget that we're One Nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under!" Ronald Reagan.
One last thought for the day: In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister, Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said:
"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in...And how many want out!" Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: One is Jesus Christ...and the other is The American Soldier. One died for your soul and the other died for your freedom!!!"

Gotta to love this angry lady. lol

Here's one woman who is telling it like it is... in her own words and her own opinion! Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one angry lady!
”Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people, who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day...in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?
Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they? And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated", when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet? Well, I don't! I don't care at all!!!
I'll start caring when Osama Bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11! I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia! I'll care, when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat! I'll care, when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and fight like men, instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques! I'll care, when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within the range of their suicide bombs! I'll care, when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights! In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care! When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident! Rest assured: I don't care!
When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care!
When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care!
And by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and, you guessed it, I don't care ! ! !
If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your Email friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior! If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button! Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities, committed by radical Muslims, happen here in our great country! And may I add: "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't seem to have that problem!" I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you forward all this:
"If we ever forget that we're One Nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under!" Ronald Reagan.
One last thought for the day: In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister, Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said:
"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in...And how many want out!" Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: One is Jesus Christ...and the other is The American Soldier. One died for your soul and the other died for your freedom!!!"

Gotta to love this angry lady. lol

Some angry lady, indeed

Jesus died for our sin, and American soldier died for our freedom? I am assuming she might forgot, it's very important that we should honor the American soldiers and that's why we have the veteran's day on November and memorial day on May.

I find it very disturbing that at the bottom of this page is an ad for Barak Obama - a man trained in childhood in the "peaceful" - barf - religion of islam and trying to take over this country from within. He is conveniently claiming christianity but his father and step father have instructed him well.
This is frightening and disturbing that his ad and site links to go learn islam are attached to the bottom of the page.

For those who have missed it - Muslim Religion has no place for peaceful coexistence with anyone. Their holy book states they are to - Convert, Enslave, or Kill anyone who is not muslim (the infidels, everyone not muslim).

Jesus died for our sin, and American soldier died for our freedom? I am assuming she might forgot, it's very important that we should honor the American soldiers and that's why we have the veteran's day on November and memorial day on May.

But who pays any attention to it anymore? It's just another holiday to get drunk on for a good portion of American people.

Let's not forget about Christmas and Easter and the REAL reason for those times. Enough said.

As for the Mooslims, since payphones have increased in price, they need either 35 cents or two quarters to call someone who cares. TRAVIS TRITT LYRICS - Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)

But who pays any attention to it anymore? It's just another holiday to get drunk on for a good portion of American people.

Let's not forget about Christmas and Easter and the REAL reason for those times. Enough said.

As for the Mooslims, since payphones have increased in price, they need either 35 cents or two quarters to call someone who cares. TRAVIS TRITT LYRICS - Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)

Umm we still do. School do pay attention, I remember I have to have the silent time for the day before veteran's day, and during the 9/11, and the day before the memorial day. Also I still remember I have to go to the theater in my school to watch the poem and song about the 9/11 and veteran's day..

I find it very disturbing that at the bottom of this page is an ad for Barak Obama - a man trained in childhood in the "peaceful" - barf - religion of islam and trying to take over this country from within. He is conveniently claiming christianity but his father and step father have instructed him well.
This is frightening and disturbing that his ad and site links to go learn islam are attached to the bottom of the page.

For those who have missed it - Muslim Religion has no place for peaceful coexistence with anyone. Their holy book states they are to - Convert, Enslave, or Kill anyone who is not muslim (the infidels, everyone not muslim).

What? Don't blame on Alex or mod and it's ad, that's ad again.

You need learn to ignore the ad or use feature to block the ad, if you can't then get a life.

Umm we still do. School do pay attention, I remember I have to have the silent time for the day before veteran's day, and during the 9/11, and the day before the memorial day. Also I still remember I have to go to the theater in my school to watch the poem and song about the 9/11 and veteran's day..

Growing up for me, we didn't do any of that and we were also taught that WWII and the atrocities of that were proven fact, unlike what kids today are taught.

Oh, duh, sorry, I misread. I guess I was exhausted. lol Oh, well, it was good, tho.

Why do i feel like im sitting on a timebomb and its going to rip me a new one. China screwing us over, the war getting out of hand and the presidental election coming up... Maybe it's nothing but I keep getting this stinking feeling that the citizens of america are pissed off and ready to wage a civil war, then again I forgot what our nation is -- full of lazy people that bitch too much and watch too much damn tellie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back