Old AD members

She is doing good and busy with her new life. I see her once awhile on fb. ;)

It's great to know. :D

I still wonder about another 'old' members. I hope they come back sooner than enough!

What's your definition of old ADers? Members that were here since the dawn of AllDeaf forum? Or for few years? Members that made a lot of posts to be recognized by other members?

Just curious.

Do you think I may say something wrong such as I say a new life? Maybe I should keep my mouth shut and let her come here and tell you guys?

Do you think I may say something wrong such as I say a new life? Maybe I should keep my mouth shut and let her come here and tell you guys?

I don't think you did anything ethically wrong. You didn't give any personal data. Yeah some of us who have vested intrest with time and exposure in AD may have curiosity, but you are right if is your business, you'll probably know already.

What's your definition of old ADers? Members that were here since the dawn of AllDeaf forum? Or for few years? Members that made a lot of posts to be recognized by other members?

Just curious.

Like OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD people. J/K!

What is wrong with being old? I know young people don't like to think about growing old when the time comes. And face it, we all just have to grow old gracefully, eh? I am old and I have to accept it. (sigh) :(

What is wrong with being old? I know young people don't like to think about growing old when the time comes. And face it, we all just have to grow old gracefully, eh? I am old and I have to accept it. (sigh) :(

I was kidding...I mean people who have been on AD for a looong time and then suddenly disappeared.

been a long while since I've been at AD...anyone know what's up with Fo'Shizzle, formerly known as Royal Majesty?

been a long while since I've been at AD...anyone know what's up with Fo'Shizzle, formerly known as Royal Majesty?

Yes, I remember her and wonder about where is she. :hmm:

Back