Old AD members

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since some old threads have been brought back from the dead, I see posts made by members who are no longer here. It makes me wonder what happened with them.

Does anyone know?

Like, for example, Liebling for one?

I wonder if they are ok.

I saw Leibling was here today. Maybe she will post and tell everyone what has happened in her life soon.

I saw Leibling was here today. Maybe she will post and tell everyone what has happened in her life soon.

Oh, she was here today? This has been one FREAKING crazy week at both jobs and my personal life that I havent had time to focus on AD.

Hope she is alright!

Oh, she was here today? This has been one FREAKING crazy week at both jobs and my personal life that I havent had time to focus on AD.

Hope she is alright!

Yes. Her name is in the list of today's visitors.

I'm just wonder about what happen to Y, TFWFalcon, Cheri, Angel and Boult.

also I just realized -- since AD has a small change in the notification settings - the old threads might have triggered them to return?

Since some old threads have been brought back from the dead, I see posts made by members who are no longer here. It makes me wonder what happened with them.

Does anyone know?

I wonder if they are ok.

I have been wondering about her too.

I believe notice it something seems wrong issues personal

WTF? Again
No, he wasn't banned - but it was an logical thinking IF he made another account on AD under different userID but the same person, he'd be banned for it, however he hasn't.

Does anyone know?

I wonder if they are ok.
She is doing good and busy with her new life. I see her once awhile on fb. ;)

Back