*OFFICIAL* 3rd AD Party!

Originally posted by Iostjeep
Hi! I am sure most everybody don't remember me, but I visited RIT last time on Jan. (Hint: my name is Chris Kisling and from Texas.) I am going there for BF weekend! I will arrive at RIT around evening. I would love to go to AD party, but I wonder if anyone can give me a ride? :D

Awesome, I can give you a ride. Where are you staying?

I just found out some disappointing news- I think this is best for us and our safety... I suggest that we cancel the AD party due to WBC's history and someone called the rochy cops so WBC is on the list on Friday night to be BUSTED. NO kidding... I'm so sorry!

fuck rochy cops. ugh :( but yeah that's the best for safety... ahh. What about sunday night? lol

Strawberry- are u frickin' serious??? Cancel the AD3 party??? I had a babysitter all set for my son for Friday night, and then will take him to my mother's for the weekend since he has no school all week after that (Spring Recess). Pllleeeaassseee tell me, I ain't about to forsake DeafDot and mine's private weekend...(to finally procreate another monster child)!!!????!!!! :mad2:

Let me know for sure before then so I can make other arrangements with the babysitter and my son as well, ok?

Thank you, Strawberry.

Leez

Originally posted by Ironheartz
Strawberry- are u frickin' serious??? Cancel the AD3 party??? I had a babysitter all set for my son for Friday night, and then will take him to my mother's for the weekend since he has no school all week after that (Spring Recess). Pllleeeaassseee tell me, I ain't about to forsake DeafDot and mine's private weekend...(to finally procreate another monster child)!!!????!!!! :mad2:

Let me know for sure before then so I can make other arrangements with the babysitter and my son as well, ok?

Thank you, Strawberry.

Leez

You will have to talk to the people who lives there- Pure Ion aka Robb. It is their decison whether to keep the party or cancel. However, I suggest don't go. I"m not going for sure.

Hmm sorry to hear. Want me to tear that person who snitched? You know who to call. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by cloud
Awesome, I can give you a ride. Where are you staying?

I would say Awsome, but I read the bad news. I decide that I can't afford to let Rochy cop catch me, then ban me out from RIT. I am sure that I am not going to AD party. I just applied RIT for Civil Engieering for fall and I don't want to lose my good opportunity. Thanks for your offer. I guess I will see you all at BF!

Yeah, I am not going cuz of this. I am not going to risk this and have the party ruined. I'm just gonna relax..

Originally posted by Iostjeep
I would say Awsome, but I read the bad news. I decide that I can't afford to let Rochy cop catch me, then ban me out from RIT. I am sure that I am not going to AD party. I just applied RIT for Civil Engieering for fall and I don't want to lose my good opportunity. Thanks for your offer. I guess I will see you all at BF!

Ahh dang. But serious, where are you at?

Jeez... wish that spy would mind his own business and leave us alone! :fu2:

Back