**News Flash!!** Major Post Barrier...

WOW, THATS AMAZING!
VAMPY! BIG CONGRATS!! :applause:

*peeks in here*

Hmm...still no dedication speech.

*ahems*...who's willing to give a few whacks in order to get him to get up on the 'soap box'???

:D
~RR

congrats on making 20k posts... :thumb: and hope many more to come.... so stay :cool: and fire away to make more posts... even tho you are our king post now where is the crown when vampy needs it the most? :lol:

Hip Hip Hooray for our pimpdaddy, vampy on 20K!! Did that rhyme? Good job, dude! Can you imagine if you received at least one dollar (USD) for every post you made? That would be very cool! :cheers:

Its Saturday and still no acceptance speech.

Perhaps this is a man of few words. :lol:

Entirely possible, Dixie.. unless Vampy doing a 20,000 wanker saluate as we speak and I would bet he tiring after wankering off good enough..ehh that or he embarrassed as hell as he did hump 20,000 posts good enough for good laffs and discussions...lol

Oh boy, we are still waiting for his speech at the Alldeaf auditorium. We are starting to fall asleep. I am being wonder what happen to him. Did he get arrested? uh?

congratulations.jpg

Maybe Vampy is embrassed feeling like a whore since wilt chamberlain's record sleeping with more than 20,000 women. LOL :giggle:

I came in here to see if Vampy did his dedication speech but he havent done that yet? What happened and where is he? hmm..

funny northstar.... LOL.... u crack me up~ hehe.... :rofl:

I came in here to see if Vampy did his dedication speech but he havent done that yet? What happened and where is he? hmm..

Maybe he is party his ass out celebriting his 20,000th posts.

As I recall, he did mentioned having some difficulty with his wireless service...or he simply loathes making speeches. :cool:

Anyhow...he'll come around, more so when a volunteer here drips some 'blood' and.............. :lol:

~RR

HEHE Yep Freaky cat... I aim to be funnier as a rabid bat straight out of hell on things like zingers..hehe...

I wonder what the hell keeping Vampy out? hmmm RR gonna offer himself to drop some blood for Vampy to sniff and zoom onto that eh.. hehe... hope that blood aint dropping from RR's sacred bum eh?

HEHE Yep Freaky cat... I aim to be funnier as a rabid bat straight out of hell on things like zingers..hehe...

I wonder what the hell keeping Vampy out? hmmm RR gonna offer himself to drop some blood for Vampy to sniff and zoom onto that eh.. hehe... hope that blood aint dropping from RR's sacred bum eh?

:squint:

Dream on pal--...maybe it's time you get your head out of the gutter. :cool:

20k is nothing.

(maybe) 559 is nothing. :cool:

~RR

Back