*NEWS* about the mosquito

KingDragon

Reaction score
I watch tv today. they're talk about mosquito. Some people are get sick from the virus 80% and 30% people are not get sick from virus mosquito.
There is only way to protect keep away from the mosquito get the spray *off*. i am sure ya all know about it and if ya all have plant or small pool in the water make sure it is out the water. so it wont be coming more mosquito in ur area home. that is what news said. So I let ya all know about it. :dunno:

DrStar80 said:
I watch tv today. they're talk about mosquito. Some people are get sick from the virus 80% and 30% people are not get sick from virus mosquito.
There is only way to protect keep away from the mosquito get the spray *off*. i am sure ya all know about it and if ya all have plant or small pool in the water make sure it is out the water. so it wont be coming more mosquito in ur area home. that is what news said. So I let ya all know about it. :dunno:

Oh no! I have been bitten! I am going to DIE!!!

Oh no! I have been bitten! I am going to DIE!!!

:repost: http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=4748

Last edited by a moderator:
I speak of in Texas that is what news told me. Maybe in ur home area it is ok or not :applause: ?

The news are as old as 2.5+ years.. and I am from Arizona and living in Utah!

Deaf258 said:
The news are as old as 2.5+ years.. and I am from Arizona and living in Utah!

i KNOW, you dont have to said that on ad if you know it then dont put on ad Some people dont know about it so let them to know about it..

some of us do need to be reminded of the dangers of the west nile virus.... even if we're sick of hearing the news... its nice to be reminded that we are morals ... not immorals :)

Mods: please merge this thread to the WNV thread that Deaf258 had posted -- many thanks to the mods! :thumb:

Cricket, I'm sure you meant mortals and immortals, right? ;)

I knew about the mosquitoes and the West Nile Virus.. I watched the news about it too.. thanks for letting us know anyway. :)

:repost: no offense taken but it's not in right forums and otherwise I'm lucky they don't come to california but if i'm at a friend's house that have lake then they will come :barf: ugh.. oh well :roll:

HAHAHAHAAH purrise, At least one thing u can do is protect urself with the off spray and the off candles we use here to prevent mostquitos

Actually, the candles aren't that effective. Warmth and heat also attract mosquitoes. You're better off spraying yourself with OFF!/Deet, wearing long pants and long sleeves clothing.

Deaf258 said:
Actually, the candles aren't that effective. Warmth and heat also attract mosquitoes. You're better off spraying yourself with OFF!/Deet, wearing long pants and long sleeves clothing.

Oh maybe Java means.. Carnoiles (sp?) Candles that most homeowners have those for their patio or deck.. or backyard.. I have few of them.. it sure helped to swag mosquitoes away..

Where I live right now...near lake/park in Minnesota.. Golly! the mosquitoes are mad this year but we had hot weather and no rain since almost 3 weeks this month.. Its so nice not to hitting yourself... (hehe)

Yep! we have those West Nile Virus in Minnesota some areas.. but not southeast to northeast side.. Mostly are Northwest to Midwest in minnesota.. cuz more wetter up there due to thousands of lakes/ponds/swamp/puddles etc..

We have been watching carefully with those mosquitoes anyways..

Mosquitos are attracted to me -- no matter how much I try to repel them with any anti-repellant spray...am always guaranteed to be sucked dried by those blood suckers! :mad:

MsGiglz said:
Oh maybe Java means.. Carnoiles (sp?) Candles that most homeowners have those for their patio or deck.. or backyard.. I have few of them.. it sure helped to swag mosquitoes away..

Where I live right now...near lake/park in Minnesota.. Golly! the mosquitoes are mad this year but we had hot weather and no rain since almost 3 weeks this month.. Its so nice not to hitting yourself... (hehe)

Yep! we have those West Nile Virus in Minnesota some areas.. but not southeast to northeast side.. Mostly are Northwest to Midwest in minnesota.. cuz more wetter up there due to thousands of lakes/ponds/swamp/puddles etc..

We have been watching carefully with those mosquitoes anyways..

Yeah, I was talking about *THOSE* kind of candles! ;)

<edit> Aren't they called Citronella candles?

WaterRats13 said:
Mosquitos are attracted to me -- no matter how much I try to repel them with any anti-repellant spray...am always guaranteed to be sucked dried by those blood suckers! :mad:

Hmm... do you use perfums? Hair style gel/mousse/spray? If so, then that's probably why these bugs are so attractive to you. :ugh: I tested myself with these situations and found out that it's the gel I used to style my hair... a lot of bugs were "chasing" me. LOL

I read somewhere that mosquitoes can also detect human breath about a mile away! They REALLY love the sugar in your blood. So, you ate a lot of sweets, didn't you?

Run, WaterRats13, Run!

Deaf258 said:
I read somewhere that mosquitoes can also detect human breath about a mile away!

Run, WaterRats13, Run!

Yeah, it means we would better off with spraying DEET into our mouth to keep them away!

Ewwww!

LMAO!

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

Back