New P3

Deafscooter not lying person

Many Picutre Prove ==> Login | Facebook

=====================================
Highlander Never Show to All Deaf on His Equipment ????
Where is Highlander's Laptop and Flasher P3 Building ????

:wave: Highlander is loser again

Twice now I have looked at all the pictures in your link and nowhere do I see ANYTHING that looks like a flashing light for the P3.

Deafscooter not lying person

Many Picutre Prove ==> Login | Facebook

=====================================
Highlander Never Show to All Deaf on His Equipment ????
Where is Highlander's Laptop and Flasher P3 Building ????

:wave: Highlander is loser again

Your link is useless!

I want to see the electrical diagram.

Why should I show my equipment and they are not for sale. Duh!

Your link is useless!

I want to see the electrical diagram.

Why should I show my equipment and they are not for sale. Duh!

:wave: Highlander, you Build your own Flasher

Highlander, show your Equipments to Public. :naughty:

you not show the hobby and you get loser again.

Why are we acting like nasty children. Stop beating each other up over this.

pix or it didn't happen.

deafscooter showed a pix. now your turn, highlander :lol:

:wave: Highlander, you Build your own Flasher

Highlander, show your Equipments to Public. :naughty:

you not show the hobby and you get loser again.

Then someone build it for you then you just add your name on it.

No electrical diagram or it didn't happen.

You know what? It does not matter to me anymore since you keeps off-point.

Then someone build it for you then you just add your name on it.

No electrical diagram or it didn't happen.

You know what? It does not matter to me anymore since you keeps off-point.

where is highlander,s equipment to show n picture :hmm:
deafscooter showed a pix. now your turn, highlander

highlander keep say someone building for craig a electric scooter

this deafscooter build own electric scooter by my own hand craft .

highlander is loser again :wave:

P3...Vista and customer support

I have P3 at work and at home, the previous version worked fine at home but had problems at work, got the update at work, seems to have fixed the problem there, and since it was automatic, I knew that the next time I started P3 at home it would update.

I have XP at work but Vista at home. The install went and did it's thing, and now I am in the reverse of the situation that was with the previous version, P3 works fine at work, but not at all at home.

That is ok as I know there are multiple reasons that software might have a problem on one machine and not another, usually it is gets resolved down to a missing/changed dll or driver.

What's not ok is the Purple Customer Support process. This is based just my experience so far. First finding that there is a KNOWN issue with some driver or DLL (as found in the FAQ of customer care)

"Windows 98, 2000 and XP are compatible with HOVRS. Windows Vista has been testing with HOVRS. Be sure to download the compatible driver. Contact Customer Care for driver information. HOVRS does not support Windows ME. For Mac users, you will need a minimum version of OS X 10.3. "

Question One: Why isn't there a link to these compatible drivers or even a better explaination of the incompatability?

Next up lets contact customer care...

Down at the bottom of the page is how to contact customer care
two options first is blocked to me as I only have P3 right now so click on the email link and send an email.

Done right? Problem reported nothing more for me to do...right?
WRONG!

The email address links to an automated e-mail response with DIRECTIONS to go to a webpage to view the common problems and solutions as well as open a service ticket.

Question Two: If this is the prefered method why isn't the FAQ's updated to reflect this? More to the point why not skip the whole email business and put THAT link in the FAQ's?

At this point I fully expect to get a message from a tech to "Please call" a certain number for support and as I said I only have P3.

While I do like the updated software at work, ideally I would have prefered at least an option to upgrade or not at home or if that isn't possible, some indication at install time that there might be a problem with the install and either have a list of drivers that were needed (and quite possibly the version numbers) or have the install load these drivers that are needed.

If that isn't possible (due to either the software installation build package that is being used or if it wasn't known at the time the installation build was done) then having the needed information on the website so that I could do as much as possible before requesting assistance.

Granted not everyone will want to attempt to resolve a problem this way, yet some do, and have the technical ability to do so. As it stands, I am at the mercy of the tech support guy to contact me and provide the missing information. Which is ironic as the who point of the technology is based on a principle of empowerment.

Providing these options would have created and even more positive customer experience due to being empowered to resolving their own issues. As it stands I spend far too much time jumping through the hoops just to report a problem...that was know...and what more, for which there is a potential solution. Add to this that I can't uninstall the application to try a clean install...ugh.

I am also concerned that when I am required to upgrade to Windows 7 at work am I going to loose P3 there as well?

The worst part of it all (besides knowing QWERTY123 will be jumping in on this post,and probably not offering anything constructive...) is that overall I have had a positive experience in dealing with Purple so far.

Do I have unreasonable expectations?
I already am resigned in not getting this resolved in the next couple days.

I have XP at work but Vista at home. The install went and did it's thing, and now I am in the reverse of the situation that was with the previous version, P3 works fine at work, but not at all at home.

I use the P3 daily on my Windows Vista and have had no problem. I have the new update and it works great. My netbook has XP and it also works well on that computer.

Kristina

I am happy that the software is working for you and as I said, it is ok that it isn't working on my particular machine as currently configured. The problem that I am raising is my experience with customer support process on what was an company enforced upgrade, that is I had something that was working and now have something that isn't working and because the program will not uninstall I have no way of going back to the previous version that was working and for what ever reason, the company has decided that I must contact them in order to get more information regarding a potential solution, rather than just providing as much information as possible so that people can resolve problems without requesting additional service.

On top of that, the need to submit an email, which I strongly suspect is used just to redirect requests to a website were you can create a service ticket rather than just provide the link in their FAQ on how to contact them is annoying and causes me to question if they are really interested in supporting the customers that use the software or if they are just inedpt in customer service.

It has been my experience as a software developer that it would be unreasonable to expect any non trivial application to work successfully on all the different versions of windows or even in the same version of windows when you take in to account all the different possible software packages that might also be installed.

Even at the corporate level where we do have even tighter control of what is on the end users machines we run into similar problems so this is not what I am complaining about. I am complaining about the quality of the support process being offered, nothing more nothing less.

Hmmm - I've never really had a problem with support - but I do get your problem. Hope you get it resolved.

Once I reformat my netbook, and I will not reinstall P3. I had enough problems plus I don't like the way Purple did....taking advantage for money. Tsk tsk

I'll stick with my VP 200.

Seki900 - it will work fine on Windows 7
w
LT - what advantages?

True or false? One of Purple staff told her to not install Firefox or P3 won't work.

I recall on several other people who have P3 and use firefox which work fine. Hmm..

True or false? One of Purple staff told her to not install Firefox or P3 won't work.

I recall on several other people who have P3 and use firefox which work fine. Hmm..

mmm strange question...

Mine is fine, I have latest update firefox and Windows 7 Pro

How to build the ringing phone light flasher

You misunderstand it. I m meaning about making own USB ring flasher

I tell you somehow if you know more that have an information you may review this post. Here is Ringing Phone Light Flasher

Total Qty. Description Substitutions
C1 1 0.47uF 250V Capacitor
R1, R2 2 10K 1/4 W Resistor
R3 1 1K 1/4W Resistor
D1, D2 2 20V 1/4W Zener Diode
D3 1 1N4148 Diode
Q1 1 2N3904 NPN Transistor 2N2222
U1 1 4N27 Opto Isolator
RELAY 1 Solid State Or Regular Relay (See Notes)
MISC 1 Case, Wire, Board

ok I explain you you see the list resonding each; here is the phone line two way is C1 and R1 by to what? and U1 between R3 the one way +5v to what? and Regular Relay for in by +5v to what?
Other Regular Relay out by 120vac hot to what? and to light blub in seperate other Nog. Out to 120vac neutral alike ground to what?

A reason I need know USB and Charger plug within the apart I dont know which one the list hook up. USB have four wire alike red, black, green and white. please tell me which it is correct I put it together will be work as saving money than $59.00 from P3 purple a purpose.

I need know how to repair myself the board and case. I think seem total $20 that is more than but. If you see this consider please respond me in email.

Thank you for your help. I tell you I learn to assembly within it. Teach me then I will be happy. Hear you soon Thanks

Bless you all Brother and Sister.

Back