My pictures... (practices taking picture as my skill)

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Reason I was fooling around and taking so different vary pictures...

When I've learned the macro pictures because it's very close up objects and etc.. Pretty Amazing what I did...
I've love digtail camera fujiflim S700 already!

Here's images..
2007_10250035.jpg

My favorite collection Bulldog statue. (Actually I have lot of tons statues of bulldogs)

2007_10250033.jpg

My front yard where is the nearby driveway. Beautiful Canada leaf!

2007_10250032.jpg

My front yard, that where closer to my house and just right there as few steps away from my driveway. Nice Tree?

2007_10250034.jpg

This is front door come w/windows. Amazing close up looks and can see design window!

2007_10250023.jpg

My my........gosh so frigg'n beautiful dead rose close up. I cannot believe my own eyes and seeing real shaped and caught airdust airborne... My eyes already peeled real big time!

btw, I'm sorry, I addict this camera honestly! LOL
:giggle:

Awesome!!! Good job you did!!! Love pictures! ;):)

TERRRIIIII~!!! I got a fujifilm s700 too!!!! I got it for my b'day last month!!! but but.. your takes very very sharp pictures! everytime i take pictures.. it seems blurry.. how do i fix that??? help me...

I love those pictures!!!!!! wow! when i take pictures inside... its like a fade blurry looking.. not perfectly clear. why i that? do you know?

TERRRIIIII~!!! I got a fujifilm s700 too!!!! I got it for my b'day last month!!! but but.. your takes very very sharp pictures! everytime i take pictures.. it seems blurry.. how do i fix that??? help me...

You see "Macro" flower icon... click twice.. itself adjust sharp close up.. perfect shaped. Stay still don't move your camera.. as you can take picture click it. Advise best use flash.. (chuckles)
I did compared non-flash came on little bit dark and so try use flash.. whoa amazing picture looks Fabloust!(sp)

WOW!!! What a great pictures!!!!!!!!! :) I love the rose! So beautiful!!! I need to check on my camera and see if I have that! Of course mine is Kodak easy share. :) I wanted Cannon Rebel but $$$$$$ shyt!

Keep it up, GA!!!!

You see "Macro" flower icon... click twice.. itself adjust sharp close up.. perfect shaped. Stay still don't move your camera.. as you can take picture click it. Advise best use flash.. (chuckles)
I did compared non-flash came on little bit dark and so try use flash.. whoa amazing picture looks Fabloust!(sp)
What about when you take pictures inside that's a bit dark... does it come out clearly? or just a bit fuzzy? not speaking of audiofuzzy, fyi..

Very beautiful pictures ! :thumb: I love takin' pictures, too ! Lol

Your digital camera - how many pixels ? I am curious. :)

wow what a great shots u have. I have old digital camera but did not work on this computer. Need new and better digital camera.

What about when you take pictures inside that's a bit dark... does it come out clearly? or just a bit fuzzy? not speaking of audiofuzzy, fyi..

Use flash very helpful lot..

Maria's quote:Your digital camera - how many pixels ? I am curious.
7 plus to up. I'll check my camera again later on tomorrow..

:giggle:@ GalaxyAngel

showing off huh?--I knew you were gonna mess around with that new camera and show off your photography. I like those pictures especially the rose it looks like one of the best picture. ;)

Kudo to you, GalaxyAngel!! :thumb:

:giggle:@ GalaxyAngel

showing off huh?--I knew you were gonna mess around with that new camera and show off your photography. I like those pictures especially the rose it looks like one of the best picture. ;)

Kudo to you, GalaxyAngel!! :thumb:

How much I get earned kudo from you?
:giggle:

Wow, you've taken beautiful pictures....I should ask you to be my wedding photographer!! :giggle:

Back