My pictures... (practices taking picture as my skill)

wow that is awesome pics!!!! Thanks for sharing your works with us! :D

Remind me not to expose my sacred bum if GA ever takes a pic of that!!! Same can be said for anyone else.. haha kidding...

GA..seriously, man ya take cool pics... ya gonna be doing a lot of that for your new baby soon enough..that is good practice to do so...

The pic of the rose is my favorite! Did u print and frame it? Would make a great art display!

Great pics!

GA, all your pics are awesome! Very good for first time using your new camera. It is very clear close up. Keep at it and don't forget to take some pics of your baby.

Hi AllDeaf's professional photographer!! Very impressed of your skills.

I didn´t see this thread until today.

wow, really beautiful pictures... :jaw: Can I save some of your pictures in my file for my artwork?

wow, you become professional photographer real fast!!!!! :eek3:

7 plus to up. I'll check my camera again later on tomorrow..

Ok, cool ! :thumb: I might even consider to get a new camera. Mine is kinda of gettin' old.

It would be nice to put those beautiful pictures in frames and hang on the wall. :)

Updated:
Took pictures yesterday...
2007_10270027.jpg

My son is playing xbox360 game.

2007_10270014.jpg

My daughter's bedroom.. Funny sign! (ahem)

2007_10270013.jpg

My baby's crib... :) Every time, I looked my baby's crib everyday and barely wait for my baby born soon.

wow I like the first one pic of Xbox360 it look professonial (sp) lol I like that one lol .. other pictures cute lol.. hahah " Do not Enter with mad face" lol haha cute.. aww cute elephant doll cant wait for baby coming up? lol :lol:

OHh cute pic of your daughter's sign, GA.. hahaha... I assume your daughter is fussy about anyone entering her bedroom eh? LOL

Very beautiful clear close up pictures, GalaxyAngel. :)

awesome pictures!!!!!!!!!!! u gotta get me a new camera for x mas. :crossfingers: hehehe.... beautiful pictures! :)

wow, very shape pictures... very beautiful... You should create the pictures as Xmas card... :thumb:

Back