My Pics =$

xsuperchick

Reaction score
Well, this is something I love to do and I'm going to work for, wich is Volunteering :D
I want to show you guys what we do and as soon as I finish to translate the website to English, I hope you consider the idea of coming to Peru as a volunteer :D

Thta's me lol xD
image52w.jpg

"our" kiddos eating, they call us "uncles/aunts" :D
image36.jpg

I was taking the pic and Maria and her sister Priscilla were behind me :D
image44t.jpg

Maria & her brother Francisco
image48v.jpg

those pics are from the fridays, we go to some square to play with the kids and then we give them food to the kids and their parents... well, all the people who work in the streets can come! :D

I'll post some more pics tomorrow, I'm really tired! Hope you enjoy the pics! :D

Mind if I ask, what kind of camera did you use? Please don't tell me it is SONY.

those kids so cute, it very sad. you do great work!
Is there much poverty in Peru?

It is nice to know of young people trying to help and make a difference in people's lives. :)

I dont mind coming to Peru as a volunteer..maybe like 2 weeks in the summer?That would be an awesome experience! Great pics!!!

Thanks you guys! I'm really into my volunteering work, I'm going to make a change into my career. I'm studying Tourism, but I want to do it because I want to explore more places to find out how can I help them to build a better future.

Partygirl, there's a lot of poverty here, the government doesn't care too much about the people, it is very sad. I'm not rich or anything like that, but giving my time and caring for those kids, makes me feel so much better. Now I know that money doesn't mean anything when you do what you love :D

Thanks Bottesini, Fresky Feline and Jinxedkitten :D!!

btw, Shel, you can come to Peru and join our volunteering as long as you want, we'll be very grateful to have you :)

how often do you volunteer with the "aunts & uncles" program? It's beautiful. Where is it so i will ask my co worker who was born in peru and constantly visiting there and here back and forth years.

My sister in law is from Peru! My brother and her visit there twice a year.

Awesome work! It is great to see people helping others. It is always heartwarming!

Thanks, Babyblue, you have no idea how I feel when I see them smile :D it's so cute!

Where is your sister in law from, exactly? :) x

BTW, I went to the beach yesterday and I hated it! Look T_T

odiolaplayaxd.jpg

it hurts!! I'm all red... that's why I hate the beach. I just went because my family wanted and I'm always saying NO, but yesterday... I have to agree with them and go, summer is so freaking ugly here!

Great pictures! Nice to see someone who cares! If only everyone was like that this world would be a much better place!

By the way, I would gladly swap your sun burn for my frost bite. It's bloody freezing here in Ireland!:cold:

Sucks to hear that the government of Peru doesn't care about their own people. Do they care oil, military forces, or something?

Great pics!

BTW, I love the beach. What does the beach looks in Peru? :D

we have a lot of beaches! some of them are good :)

The government cares about... themselves! Our president is the biggest loser ever, but there's nothing we can do until 2011.

We have a deaf children with us and I am the only one who can help him, because the government doesn't build more schools for deaf people or institutions where others can learn sign language and help each other to make this world more accessible.

I have to make a change, so that's why I'm talking to a minister, I think she can help us :D

we have a lot of beaches! some of them are good :)

The government cares about... themselves! Our president is the biggest loser ever, but there's nothing we can do until 2011.

We have a deaf children with us and I am the only one who can help him, because the government doesn't build more schools for deaf people or institutions where others can learn sign language and help each other to make this world more accessible.

I have to make a change, so that's why I'm talking to a minister, I think she can help us :D

That realy bad. Goverments make me so angry!:mad:
Here is not as bad but they still anger me. They promise everything to get elected but then they do little but waste taxpayer money. recently 1 minester wanted to travel from one side of airport to other, distance 1/4 mile. does he get taxi?..no does he jump on shuttle train?...no does he walk?...no!
He order limo at cost of 2000 euros to travel 1/4 mile!!:mad: many of these people are drunk with power. and care little about our citzens!

Can't believe it! He's freaking insane!! 2000 euros? Wow, and I thought that only happened here in Peru... corruption is everywhere, right?

Nice of ya to volunteer to help poverty infested countries. :)

Back