enomakos

Reaction score
i love this movie star shah rukh khan "my name is khan"

any one watch it before?

I dunno about that Khan....

But I know this Khan...

kirk-khan..jpg

Yiz

Almost rented it last night. Got Harry Brown instead, and I'm sorry I did. *sad sigh*

It's extremely popular among south asians(india/pakistan) here in europe. It was good, and very good compared to other movies from bollywood. LOTS of emotions.

It's extremely popular among south asians(india/pakistan) here in europe. It was good, and very good compared to other movies from bollywood. LOTS of emotions.

you are right flip,very good movie

Finally watched it. I liked some of it, but some if it was like a remake of Forest Gump or something.

It did make me stop and think of the effect 9/11 had on people who practice Muslim. There were accounts of unfair prejudice and abuse, which is sickening. Racial profiling sucks.

Finally watched it. I liked some of it, but some if it was like a remake of Forest Gump or something.

It did make me stop and think of the effect 9/11 had on people who practice Muslim. There were accounts of unfair prejudice and abuse, which is sickening. Racial profiling sucks.

i thought the same too, its a mix of Forest Gump and My Name is Sam... but with a political slant on the relation of the Eastern and the Western in the contemporary state of affairs in this world.

i thought the same too, its a mix of Forest Gump and My Name is Sam... but with a political slant on the relation of the Eastern and the Western in the contemporary state of affairs in this world.

Good description!

Almost rented it last night. Got Harry Brown instead, and I'm sorry I did. *sad sigh*

harry brown was better I thought, sweetie... no?

Michael Caine going on a rampage > retarded indian boy who wants to meet the president. :laugh2:

One of my favorite Star Trek movies, as well as one of my favorite Star Trek Original Series episodes.

BTW, the actor who plays his son in the movie, but is not in the movie credits, is Judson Scott. He played in a 1980's series called, The Phoenix which is also one of my favorites.

I always liked Ricardo Montalban. Was lucky enough to see him in person in a theatre-in-round play on Cape Cod. It was a performance of "South Pacific". I had SUCH a crush on him in those days.

Back