11v3bz5.jpg

20i6rns.jpg

The Builder

167jpj5.jpg

THis is today's section.

301lbwk.jpg

One of my roses.

2e205r9.jpg

The start of framework for the deck roof.

2ufdro1.jpg

So that is how it looks so far. The outside of the fencing that neighbors see is just plain colors. This is really like the Secret Garden. At least it will be in a few years. :)

This is the new blue section with our cilantro and tomato planter.

20u3dhj.jpg

This would be the blue section, with coordinating chair, set to observe the rose garden.

With luck my three green rose bushes will take off this summer and I will be able to show them with blooms before autumn.

o0t07s.jpg

Oh, wow! That is so great!! Tikis and birds and kitties, oh my! Is that your hubby there? Tell him for me that he is a cutie! A man who knows his way around construction is high on the "he's a gem!" meter.

I bet you are going to absolutely love your place and spend a lot of time out there. Looks peaceful, imaginative, fun and fragrant. Can't get much more out of a garden room than that.

Oh, wow! That is so great!! Tikis and birds and kitties, oh my! Is that your hubby there? Tell him for me that he is a cutie! A man who knows his way around construction is high on the "he's a gem!" meter.

I bet you are going to absolutely love your place and spend a lot of time out there. Looks peaceful, imaginative, fun and fragrant. Can't get much more out of a garden room than that.

Are those Angry Birds I see in the 3rd picture? :giggle:

Thanks all. And yes Beach girl, that is my husband. I think he is pretty cute too! :lol:

Love Blue, they have a little of the shape of Angry Birds. They should add some like them!

Looks cool! What exactly are you trying to do here, Bottesini? You said "Today's section" for one of the pictures. What exactly does that mean?

Looks cool! What exactly are you trying to do here, Bottesini? You said "Today's section" for one of the pictures. What exactly does that mean?

Just build something like a very colorful courtyard. And at the same time keep the sides that the neighbors see blank and colorless so they are not disturbed.

And today's section means we build a little at a time as we just buy a few supplies when we have some money. That makes construction slow, but debt free! :)

Bott, that is just too cool. How creative and fun is that?

Botti - I think it's great what your hubby is doing for you. I am glad that you will have a very peaceful and restful place to meditate. The pictures are great!!

Back