MY 2000th post!!!

Malfoyish

Reaction score
Well, I made it. I'll admit to having been a postwhore in the last few days. ;) I won't hold it against the OTHER postwhores if you don't hold it against me!!!

*ahems* Okay. I have to make a dedication, right?

Well...

The first one I spoke to when I joined this forum was Cheri...and she soon introduced me to her sister, ^Angel^. You two are something else. :giggle: I thank you for welcoming me to this forum and for making me feel right at ease, for putting up with my mouth and my temper, and for many, many memories. Roadrunner - many thanks for those writin' chats...it was very nice of you to make me feel welcome here... :)

Alex - NIIIICE place you've got here. Mind if I stay for another 2,000 or more?

Oceanbreeze - what on earth would I do without your directing me to threads that you believe need my feedback? ;) Many a laugh has been shared and I'm sure glad I dragged you into this forum. I'm not sure if you echo my sentiments, though...it does make you wanna pull your hair out every now and then, does it not? ;) :hug:

Everyone else - (yes, even YOU!) - I would like to say thank you for providing a delicious forum environment where many different ideas, opinions, and thoughts of all types are welcomed and additionally bantered back and forth. There's been good news, bad news, and many milestones have been shared. I've enjoyed it. Most of the time.

And last but not least - Liza. :) I think it's you that keeps me sane. LOL. I'll never forget that time when I thought I was losing my ever-loving mind and posts were mysteriously disappearing. (No, dear...not that time...the OTHER time...no, not that one either...yes...no...ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY MIND AGAIN?) :giggle: Love you, kid.

Thanks, everyone. :)

Where's my postwhore pin? :smoking:

Ich beglückwünsche dich herzlich zur 2,000tenth Post, Liebling Maloyisch

Keep it going more and more....Maloyische

Herzlich Willkommen zu Postwhore Club....
:thumb:

Awww that so sweet, Of course I remember our conversations on aims, Cheri
alc.gif
Malfy

:dance2: Congs! on your 2,000 posts! Horray!
thumb.gif

I enjoying having you here gotten to know your groovy personality. It has never been a day I put myself to zzz's.
biglaugha.gif

Congratulations Slytherin' Malfy!! On behalf of Alex and AD, you're thereby granted to post another round of 2000 and more posts here, that is if you haven't already lost your mind yet! Btw, that was a nice dedication and it's great to see a forthcoming author here in AD!!

Now--now, just WHEN is that book coming out??? Also, the last 'chapter' I have is '54'...no guys, NOT Studio 54!

Anyhow, wtg Malfy, here's a round of :applause: :applause: for ya!
Have a GREAT day now!! ;)

Hey Malfygirly!! Alright!! ^5!! It's been enjoyable time since you've been here and all your wicked posts :twisted: and of course, you made me laugh all the time!! Thanks!! :ty: I look forward for mo'ah!! :dance2:

and by the way, congratulations on your 2 :cool: :cool: 0th post! :grouphug:

*hands you an imaginary 'Postwhore' pin*

Congratulations! :)

G'day Malfoyish!

Great to see you've achieved a milestone by postwhoring. Congrats! ;)

Cheers! :hug:

PS: keep up the good work. :type:

congrats mailfy!!!! u had came long way :thumb: and of course u are qualified to be in postwhore club since u made 2k... enjoy! ;)

:dance2: :fruit:
GROOVY!!!!!!!!!
:fruit: :dance2:

I have always loved your witty and hilarious postings! Keep posting away! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your thoughtful congratulations. :) It is always nice to see. :)

:grouphug:

eternity said:
I would have to say that your post infinity is a number

Yes, dear eternity, you are absolutely right. 2000 is just a number. So are 5,000, 103, 2,975, 27,462,028,625....:dunno:

However, I'll take your post as your way of saying 'congratulations.' To that, I'll say thank you. ;) I look forward to further rounds with you.

Cheers. ;) :hug:

Last edited:
Malfoyish said:
Oceanbreeze - what on earth would I do without your directing me to threads that you believe need my feedback? ;) Many a laugh has been shared and I'm sure glad I dragged you into this forum. I'm not sure if you echo my sentiments, though...it does make you wanna pull your hair out every now and then, does it not? ;) :hug:

I tell ya, Malfy. If it weren't for you needing an outlet for some of the things you were going through at the time, I would have never had the inclination to join, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Of course, I'm not entirely sure that it was a good thing that you suggested All-Deaf to me, because, some of the things I see on here drive me up a fricken wall, but it's all good, right? I bitch; you listen, and we come up with ways to "vent" our frustrations. It's a nice thing we got going here. :)

Where's my postwhore pin? :smoking:

You'll have to speak to Deaf Dream about your pin, though. She's the official "post whore pin hander-outter. :lol:

Congrats, hon! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 2,000 posts?? Try to beat mine, sweetie. :mrgreen:
Hehe, just kidding - Great dedication (why, certainly not just because you mentioned me!), and Im glad you're here. :ily: :party:

Always be yourself!!

*HUGS*

Congratulate on your 2,000 posts my dearest friend Malfoyish :hug:

I sure LOVE your witty and hilarious posts, keep it up girl!!! :cheers:

Back