McCain in emergency donation plea

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article stated: "'In an email to supporters the Arizona senator wrote: "I'm asking for your financial support today to help us respond to attacks against our entire ticket.'"

Seems to me that McCain is a tad bit confused as to who is doing the attacking. After all, the entire crux of the McCain campaign has been to attack Obama ad nauseum.

Asking for donations with only 4 days left before the election is a clear sign of desperation.

Last edited:
Goes to show how STUPID McCain was when he took the federal matching funds that limited him to $84M compared to Obama opting out of the same system. Obama's funding is so light-years ahead that McCain and the Grand Old Poop party cant even keep up with us Dems :)

Even the Russians turned McSame down after being hit with a mass emailing for donations 2 weeks ago. I'm still laughing at how desperate the McPoor campaign is getting in order to collect a penny.

And what's more is people aint so happy with all attacks, no issues in the latest Republican ads. The Dems know that issues are important than character and they have reinforced that with their ads from the President down to the dog catcher. Mud slinging is so passe nowadays.

It now feels good to know McIdiot blew his wad 5 days before the elections :giggle:

It now feels good to know McIdiot blew his wad 5 days before the elections :giggle:

:laugh2:

Funny how McCain complains about the fact that Obama has more money available for campaigning when McCain was the one who spent all his funds on negative ads. Not only that, but there were far more Democrats who supported Obama than Republicans who supported McCain. Hence, the significant difference in campaign funding between Obama and McCain.

5 days ? :scratch:, it's 4 days, not 5 days...

Today is 31st October...

It's too late for his taste due Sarah Palin.

Goes to show how STUPID McCain was when he took the federal matching funds that limited him to $84M compared to Obama opting out of the same system....
Yeah, McCain should have broken his word about accepting matching funds the same way Obama did. I guess McCain was naive to trust Obama's word.

Yeah, McCain should have broken his word about accepting matching funds the same way Obama did. I guess McCain was naive to trust Obama's word.

Yup!

Obama may win

May not

But if he does. We will find out if he can walk the talk.

I have never denied the fact.

Obama is an excellent speaker.

Can he Keep his words?

I ask the same of McCain.

Politicians will tell us what we want to see, hear, and believe.

I want actions!!

I'm sure we all do

Yup!

Obama may win

May not

But if he does. We will find out if he can walk the talk.

I have never denied the fact.

Obama is an excellent speaker.

Can he Keep his words?

I ask the same of McCain.

Politicians will tell us what we want to see, hear, and believe.

I want actions!!

I'm sure we all do

You wouldn't be saying this if McCain was ahead in the polls.

Same with the tax numbers Reba. First Obama said, only people who make more than $250,000 will get increased taxes. Then Obama said only people who make more than $200,000. Then his campaign said it was $175,000. And today, the campaign said its down to $150,000. Now I'm not in either catagory, but I have to wonder just how long its going to take to creep down to the $40,000 range where my family of 7 is.

Same with the tax numbers Reba. First Obama said, only people who make more than $250,000 will get increased taxes. Then Obama said only people who make more than $200,000. Then his campaign said it was $175,000. And today, the campaign said its down to $150,000. Now I'm not in either catagory, but I have to wonder just how long its going to take to creep down to the $40,000 range where my family of 7 is.

Any proof or are you just pulling words out of thin air?

According to this article which was published yesterday (October 31), Obama plans to raise taxes on families making over $250,000 and individuals making over $200,000:

RealClearPolitics - Politics - Oct 31, 2008 - Obama ads in GOP turf; McCain says he's leftist

8 years of Republican rule have obviously conditioned certain Americans to associate Democrats with tax increases. When a Democrat says that he's going to cut taxes, Republicans automatically grow suspicious and start attacking him.

The article stated: "'In an email to supporters the Arizona senator wrote: "I'm asking for your financial support today to help us respond to attacks against our entire ticket.'"

Seems to me that McCain is a tad bit confused as to who is doing the attacking. After all, the entire crux of the McCain campaign has been to attack Obama ad nauseum.

Asking for donations with only 4 days left before the election is a clear sign of desperation.
Yep!

We'll have to wait and see what happens... :eek:

:laugh2:

Funny how McCain complains about the fact that Obama has more money available for campaigning when McCain was the one who spent all his funds on negative ads. Not only that, but there were far more Democrats who supported Obama than Republicans who supported McCain. Hence, the significant difference in campaign funding between Obama and McCain.

Who do you want running our economy? The man that can budget his own campaign funds or the one that can't?

Yes, I heard that on the radio, and saw it on TV. Very puzzling.

How Low Can It Go? Richardson Pegs Middle Class as Those Making Under $120,000 - FOXNews.com Elections

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8sWT_SSQwE[/ame]

Jewish Indy - Obama's tax-cut threshold shrinking?

Who do you want running our economy? The man that can budget his own campaign funds or the one that can't?
Obama broke his word about accepting funds. Is that who you want to run the economy?

"The governor (Richardson) meant to say that people making less than $250,000 won't see their taxes increase under President Obama," said Pahl Shipley, Richardson's communications director.
McCain, Obama sweep battleground states | U.S. | Reuters

Taken out of context. Families making under 250,000 will not see a tax increase. Those making $175,000-$150,000 will see a decrease. Two very different concepts, and consistent with the tax plan that Obama has laid out all along. People really need to stop taking a sentence or two out of context and attempting to twist the meaning. Listen to the whole message. You will be much better informed, as well as better able to support any point you should wish to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back