Mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA

*Giving Authentic a cattle prod to be sure they do a good job.* :D

I rather to stay home, use SSI money from your taxes to pay bills, including comcast bills, reading/posting on AllDeaf, watch on TV news, Day of Our Lives, Switch at Birth, and Dancing with the Stars.

Life is good!

:wave:

They were wearing GoPro cameras. :(

Farook was a 5-year employee with that group at the center.

They used two "assault" rifles and two semi-auto handguns.

There were at least three explosive devices (pipe bombs) at the residence.

Her name is Tashfeen Malik. She was Farook's girlfriend or wife.

I just heard she was his wife and they had a 8 months old baby. The got
into something disagreement with someone at meeting left the building and came back about 20 minutes later with his wife . This is not being ruled out as terrorism but it sure looks like it was to me. The shooter left some bombs in the building and their house. Did you see the news where the side of the house was being knocked down ?

Horrible! So close to home

At least they gave the baby to the grandparents before they went on their rampage. I'm glad the baby is safe.

I didn't hear that , I was wondering what happen to the baby. Same here , I am glad the baby is being taking care of.

Neighbor Didn't Report Suspicious Activity

of San Bernardino Killers For Fear of Being Called Racist

According to a local Los Angeles news report, a neighbor of San Bernardino massacre suspects Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik didn't report suspicious activity at their apartment for fear of being accused of racism.

This is the same politically correct culture that lead to the Ft. Hood shooting when Nidal Hassan, who had been spouting violent Islamic propaganda to neighbors on post and reaching out to Al Qaeda, was ignored for fear of "Islamaphobia" accusations.

The warning signs were all there: the justification of homicide bombings; the spewing of anti-American hatred; the efforts to reach Al Qaeda ...

But the U.S. military treated Major Nidal Malik Hasan with kid gloves, even after giving him a poor performance review. And though he was on the radar screen of at least one U.S. intelligence agency, no action was taken that might have prevented the Army psychiatrist from allegedly gunning down 13 people and wounding 29 others in the Fort Hood massacre last week.

See something, say something, is dead.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...thfbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=thupdate

According to a local Los Angeles news report, a neighbor of San Bernardino massacre suspects Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik didn't report suspicious activity at their apartment for fear of being accused of racism.

This is the same politically correct culture that lead to the Ft. Hood shooting when Nidal Hassan, who had been spouting violent Islamic propaganda to neighbors on post and reaching out to Al Qaeda, was ignored for fear of "Islamaphobia" accusations.

The warning signs were all there: the justification of homicide bombings; the spewing of anti-American hatred; the efforts to reach Al Qaeda ...

But the U.S. military treated Major Nidal Malik Hasan with kid gloves, even after giving him a poor performance review. And though he was on the radar screen of at least one U.S. intelligence agency, no action was taken that might have prevented the Army psychiatrist from allegedly gunning down 13 people and wounding 29 others in the Fort Hood massacre last week.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...thfbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=thupdate
I don't know if it's dead but it seems to be in the hospice stage. Unless people can get over their fear of being accused of profiling or discrimination, it probably will die.

People can call the police tip line and do it anonymously , so this was a real
poor excuse not to had reported their neighbor. I went to the police station
when I saw a backpack right next the count house. It was behind some bushes and I don't have a cell phone so I drove to the police station to report this then drove back to the court house to wait for the police to show him where that backpack was. He checked it carefully before picking it up . I had no idea if was a bomb or not, this was the state court house in my city and I didn't want anyone getting killed or hurt . It was better to be safe than sorry.

I heard the smoke alarms went off during the mass shooting , would the firing of the guns cause this to happen? This made things more confusing for the poor people .

I heard the smoke alarms went off during the mass shooting , would the firing of the guns cause this to happen? This made things more confusing for the poor people .

I suspect someone pulled the smoke alarm to warn everyone to get out of the building.

Oh wow, what's unbelievable - why they went after social service center over theaters in LA or SF.

San Fransisco is 400 miles north of San Bernardino and they lived close to the location and Farook had worked at the site of the shootings and may of had some grievance issues with his employer or co workers.

San Fransisco is 400 miles north of San Bernardino and they lived close to the location and Farook had worked at the site of the shootings and may of had some grievance issues with his employer or co workers.
He didn't work at the site of shootings. He worked with some of the people at the party there. That wasn't their work place. As a restaurant inspector he probably spent a lot his time in the field working, and at his office at the health department.

The authorities think that the residence near the shooting site was actually their prep site for making bombs but not where they lived. They had another address, too.

Contradictory reports about the GoPro cameras. They didn't find any with their bodies. However, there was a timeline gap where the shooters weren't in view by the police. They could have gotten rid of the cameras during that time. Perhaps they put them somewhere where their friends could find them later so they could post their videos on line. :dunno:

I would not be surprised that the anti-Muslim attitude that is rampant in the US is causing some Muslims to fight back in this way.

They spent sometime in Syria and Saidi.They brazenly making barrel bombs in garage they knew nobody would say anything America Britain we don't want get involved if seeing abnormal behaviour nobody wants be nosey Parker.How would you word it to cops er got couple of Muslim neighbours they spend a lot of time in garage I sure they making bombs..the cops laugh at you call you racist

Oh wow, swarm of anti-Islam posts on FB.

Back