Little Corner (Happy Space)

Milli

Reaction score
This is continuing from 'So you don't even belong here.... Da da da'

Since it seems that everyone has left the corner that we started in that thread I decided I'd start a new one....well it's more a happy space than a corner for I don't know if anyone will join me....

Place for anyone who feel they don't belong to sit for a while and chat...

Random chat and hopefully friends made....:)

*Sits with tub of vanilla ice cream rocking and looking around anxiously. Chanter the dog is sitting next to her looking longingly at the ice-cream*

well, here I am - meandering over to this new space :wave: with some hot fudge and strawberries...and three excited dogs.....

Can I join in ( better go and pick the kids up first though.) Kevin.

:wave: Kevin and Botti!!

Rottie<dog> kisses to any interested parties :lol:

who wants any fudge or fruit?

well, here I am - meandering over to this new space :wave: with some hot fudge and strawberries...and three excited dogs.....

Can I join in ( better go and pick the kids up first though.) Kevin.

I will just hug the dog. :)

Oh I'll take fudge dogmom...anyone for vanilla ice-cream?? It's a very warm day here....

Good idea Kevin :) :giggle:

Which dog Bott for I think there's 4 here now?...dogmom has three dogs here and I got Chanter *Chanter hapily running round in circles with other three dogs*

Which dog Bott for I think there's 4 here now?...dogmom has three dogs here and I got Chanter *Chanter hapily running round in circles with other three dogs*

The dog that decides it likes me! I would bring one, but my dogs are really small and afraid of big dogs. :lol:

:giggle: I think Chanter has taken a shine to you Bott....

*Chanter sits next to Bott tail swaying from side to side*

Putting my arm around him and kissing the top of his head...........

Milli, do they have Irish Breakfast Tea in Ireland? Or is it an American invention?

I am very fond of Earl Grey Irish Breakfast Tea.

Coming in with a freshly baked chocolate cake from scratch. Also have my cinnamon pecan coffee.

I'm going away for a week soon and I haven't got a laptop, can you post on here from a mobile phone. Kevin.

I'm going away for a week soon and I haven't got a laptop, can you post on here from a mobile phone. Kevin.

Yes. There is a mobile version and you can also just use the full website.

I will eat the chocolate cake from Kristina.

Milli, do they have Irish Breakfast Tea in Ireland? Or is it an American invention?

I am very fond of Earl Grey Irish Breakfast Tea.

Yeah they do have Earl Grey Irish Breakfast Tea here but it's just called Earl Grey Tea here...hope that awsers your slightly random question...:)

Coming in with a freshly baked chocolate cake from scratch. Also have my cinnamon pecan coffee.

Oh now we're getting somewhere...hot chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream yum *licks lips* Could I have some cake please Kristina...

Bott answered that Kevin...yes you can link from mobile :)

Back