Last Movie You Watched?

I love the classic movie "labyrinth: in 1986, that is my favorite.

I love the classic movie "labyrinth: in 1986, that is my favorite.

I love that movie! I could not find it on full size DVD when I looked for it several years ago but my husband back then had P2P the really small hand held one that played movies and found it for me. He paid 25 bucks for it but that was when the movies just came out for the player but it was worth it!

afterwards I found the full sized DVD for 10 bucks and he wasn't happy to hear that but hey...
I have two copies and if I lose one of them I have one to fall back on! :giggle:

Bowie in them tight....tights...shows more than should be shown and that long hair...ugh, I've got a thing for men with long hair. If I see one in person I just gawk...Can't help it.

hehe.:giggle:

lion king....
curious george series of movies.. lol my daughter LOVES curious george. :) plan to watch bridesmaid and zookeeper soon enough for this week. i hope!

Unbelievable but true, we just finished watching for yet another time *gasp* Rocky Horror Picture Show

I'm usually a bit embarrassed to admit this, but this is one of my favourite movies. I've watched it countless times and can almost recite it word for word. I often listen to the soundtrack as well.

"I really love the... skillful way... you beat the other girls... to the bride's bouquet!"

With a jump to the left and a step to the right I leave this thread...

X-Men: Wolverine. Pretty good! The story line was sort of a "X-Men Rambo" type of story. haha ... :D

Departed on DVD

Friends with Benefits
Conan The Barbarian (2011)
^^ Downloaded

I remember reading the parody of Conan in Mad Magazine. It was called "Conehead the Barbiturate". Conehead is self-explanatory. Barbiturate is probably to do with the slow character of the film.

Friends With Benefits 2011. Grade B. Hilarious romantic comedy! Very similar to "No Strings Attached" and that movie was better & way more funnier!

I watched "Kindergarten Cop". I recorded the film because of Linda Hunt (NCIS:LA's Hetty).

The movie "Ironclad". Set in medieval times about how King John tried getting rid of the Magna Carta. I thought it was a decent portrayal of the time period.

Ironclad is straight brutal. There's enough blood letting and body parts to resemble a horror film. Love it ;)

I just watched The Hills Have Eyes (Remake) on bluray.

Back