Last Movie You Watched?

Due Date. F- Horrible movie and I love dumb comedies.. Like a really really bad remake of Planes,Trains and Automobilies.

Little Fockers B- Not as good as the first two, but funny

Due Date. F- Horrible movie and I love dumb comedies.. Like a really really bad remake of Planes,Trains and Automobilies.

Oh yeah, that was a bad movie. Especially the scene where the guy started wanking so he could sleep. Yeech.

Tried to watch "9" which is a Tim Burton animated. It quit halfway through. Will try again after cleaning the DVD from the library.

Bad Teacher, funny movie but it was okay because plot was very predicable. It felt like I already seen movie before

Going to watch Water for Elephant tomorrow, heard it was good.

Watched 'The Royal Tenenbaums' for second time. I love quirky films :)
51ES1A9BKYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Your Highness -great comedy set in the Middle Ages
The Whore - great revenge film, again set in the Middle Ages but made in Germany, not as epic as The Count of Monte Cristo, but it has a very good depth in law and germanic culture of the time (for a movie). I really like it.

interesting title, whats that about?

This girl finds out she has 2 months to live and doesn't tell her family (she has two girls and a husband and so on) well it's basically about her taking her last two months to "live" her life. Parts of it I don't agree with (she decides to have an affair and I don't care if I know I am dying or not that wouldn't happen) but it is just a story and I get it. Anyways there is a part in the movie where she sits in her car and records birthday messages for her girls for all of their birthdays until they turn 18 and I lose it like a baby monster face every time. It is really sad.

The Thing (2011)
The Thing (80's)
Ghost Dog: Way of the Samaria

Likely spend all day Saturday watching Lord of the Rings (extended editions) on Bluray. I've had the boxset for almost 2 weeks so yeah..

Back