Larry Birkhead Is The Father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby!!

Yeah, good for Larry Birkhead and guess what i heard on the
news? His precious baby daughter is worth $174 million dollars!!!
whoo hooo!!
Good for Larry for he was once a poor man, now a rich daddy,
LOL! that Howard Stern is already a rich man, so guess he dont
need the $$..LOL! Kinda like a story of Poor man, Rich man!!
hehehe!!
I had the feeling all long that Larry is the daddy cuz the baby had
his blond coloring and blue eyes..Howard is black haired and green
eyed..so there. Im happy for Larry, really. He was sooo excited
about it and he is wanting to give his daughter all the love he has
for her, thats sweet.

I wish that Howard is father so ,,,,,,,,,,,glad that happen now while she is very small baby and not know what s going on !!! so I am sure she will learning about her mothers death when she get older :(:):):)

Oh yeah, I ain't surprised at all that larry is the father... Just wondering.. is he gonna over his daughter s money when She become 18 yrs old ? Just curious...:ugh3:

Poor Howard... I hope that he will be ok thru without her ! ! Cuz, He been take care of her since born...

M-:afro:

IMO, Larry birkhead isn't after the girl's money, cuz when he found out who is her father's name shown on her birth certification, he filed lawsuit against Anna. He wants Anna's daughter to know he is her father. And she passed away it didn't stop him, now he is right he is father of Anna's daughter.

And now they are asking in TMZ is daughter's last name gonna to be changed from Stern to Birkhead? well, again IMO, Stern may be removed but put Birkhead? what if Anna is single mother her daughter's last name would be mother's last name, Marshall, right? so it would be like that Dannielyn Hope Marshall, what a beautiful name :) til Larry Birkhead got legally custody of Dannielyn then he may add Birkhead then.

I'm happy for Larry Birkhead, ofc.

(u may like to read more TMZ.com)

dannielynnlarry.jpg

:eek3: WOW this little girl baby Daniellynn it does look like Larry when Larry was 2 months old wow it look so SAME!!! :eek3:

yeah :shock:

Mod Note:

Creator of this thread has supplied a link, therefore, if any other members want to provide more links, more information other than the main topic for which this thread implies, it's better to create your own thread, out of respect to the person whom started this thread. ;)

~RR

Sometimes someone posted she or he would be said it's repost! and her or his thread is merged. Now u suggested to make each own thread :hmm:

Back