Lady Gaga to learn ASL

Did you read some of the comments below the article (by random posters, not the writer of the article.) Generally, about how deaf people shouldn't be at concerts, etc.? How lame ...

Still very cool she's learning sign !! :)

whoot impressive surrpised I interesting on reading! I Love it thumb up!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't The Sun a tabloid? Or not a respected news source?

And funniest comment...
W00sh: About time, seeing as all of her fans must be deaf.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't The Sun a tabloid? Or not a respected news source?

And funniest comment...
W00sh: About time, seeing as all of her fans must be deaf.

This is not the first time Gaga had addressed her hearing-impaired fans. The American star has previously played shows with a sign language expert to interpret her lyrics for her deaf fans. The bold singer also dedicated her hit Speechless to her fans who couldn't hear at a show in Washington last year.

All over google, man. :)

Did you read some of the comments below the article (by random posters, not the writer of the article.) Generally, about how deaf people shouldn't be at concerts, etc.? How lame ...

yeah they need to meet deaf people and will get it.

Now every one that knows ASL will be called a gaga wanna be... Any thing to keep her 15 mineuts going

Wirelessly posted

I am not a fan of Lady Gaga, that's awesome she's willing to learn ASL and welcome the deaf fans at her show :) I will give her thumb up!

Wirelessly posted

I am not a fan of Lady Gaga, that's awesome she's willing to learn ASL and welcome the deaf fans at her show :) I will give her thumb up!

Same here. I actually did not know who she was.

I've always liked Lady Gaga. Don't ask me why, I just always have, much to the derision of my sisters and most of the female world. :lol:
Lady Gaga is learning ASL? Woo hoo, I think I'll bring mustard to her next concert.

She, evidently, is much more accepting and understanding than some of the commenters.:P Thank Heaven.

I've always liked Lady Gaga. Don't ask me why, I just always have, much to the derision of my sister and most of the female world. :lol:
Lady Gaga is learning ASL? Woo hoo, I think I'll bring mustard to her next concert.

She knows exactly how to create enough controversy to make a buck. Gotta admire that.

Back