Just me... :)

Awauphi

Reaction score
Hello guys.. My name is Ginger and I am from Arkansas. I haven't been in here longer but am learning to get around on this. I finally got a break as my son is at his father's house for the weekend so here I am looking thru the message board and see what is up and make new friends. I see several I already know. so Hey u buds HUGGGGGS.. hehehe oxoxoxo

Take care ya'll
:D

Attachments

• garfieldsleeping.gif
    garfieldsleeping.gif
    7 KB · Views: 128
I am from Springfield- a small town not far from Conway. :D

Attachments

• purpleginbanner.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 93
Oh yea, that's a real small town. I played baseball there one year. I used to live in Clarksville.

I doubt that I have met you. Do you frequently attend any deaf events lately?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Curry HUGGGGGGGGS. :D long time no see ya.. how r u??? :) heheh hugs..

Attachments

• drawasmile.gif
    drawasmile.gif
    25 KB · Views: 117
Heheh Ginger.. I'm doing good Had flu for 2 days.. now I am almost 100% better which I have little cough left. Yikes eh.. I've been enjoying around here since and I'm sure u noticed I less go in chatroom now lol.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Oh yea, that's a real small town. I played baseball there one year. I used to live in Clarksville.

I doubt that I have met you. Do you frequently attend any deaf events lately?

not really, the last time I went to LRAD was last December with my ex bf Don Tucker. So I havent been to any events in a while as I have been busy with stuffs and my son. :) LOL

Attachments

• blacksmiley.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 113
Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Heheh Ginger.. I'm doing good Had flu for 2 days.. now I am almost 100% better which I have little cough left. Yikes eh.. I've been enjoying around here since and I'm sure u noticed I less go in chatroom now lol.

aww hope u will be WELL soon.. heheh HUGS.. I dont know about deaf room cuz i dont go in there in LONNNNNNNNNNG time. i did got to go in there few days but its the same old shits. LOL heh.. its great to see old friends but mostly was new faces, EKK.. haha and why havent u go in deaf room much lately? huh? heh Im surprised.... heheh :laugh2:

Attachments

• loveheartsmile.gif
    loveheartsmile.gif
    177 bytes · Views: 110
LOL, GInger... Becuz I am addicted to here and loved it since I joined and it's better than chatroom.. Yeah I know it's always same old shyt!

i agree.. its much funnier here than in deaf room especially with scrollings and etc that can be ANNOYING.. GOD the idiots are :crazy: lmao. hahhaa :laugh2: :laugh2: heheh no wonder u like this much better than deaf room.. now gonna :bowdown: to ad.com forever?? lol ;) :P

Attachments

• usa-flag-icon-4b.gif
    usa-flag-icon-4b.gif
    136 bytes · Views: 107
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOFO yeahhhhh :cheers: i wish i have something like that to celebrate as i dont have tj here iwth me, UGH..:dunno: cuz not want to go too far to town to get some, jeez me lazybone shhhh hehe sigh oh well.. i guess i can steal tjs candies lol :x hehe no just kidding.... hahaa i would :bowdown: to this but u know i have a life outside aol and everything due to take care of tj and stuffs heh i might not come in here everyday.. most time i check emails and get off and get busy.. haha :)

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    118 bytes · Views: 105
thanks heather.. hehehe long time no see ya.. lol Adeana was the one who told me about this and i thought why not check it out that was month ago and i happened to look thru my fav place and saw this link and said hey i could check that out and see whats happenin so here i am.. ha :D ready for your baby to be here? huh? it wont be long, eh... HUGS..

xoox

Originally posted by Luckysmile23
thanks heather.. hehehe long time no see ya.. lol Adeana was the one who told me about this and i thought why not check it out that was month ago and i happened to look thru my fav place and saw this link and said hey i could check that out and see whats happenin so here i am.. ha :D ready for your baby to be here? huh? it wont be long, eh... HUGS..

xoox

Yeah hehe...Im now 32 weeks (8 wks left go go!) ;) By the way, it'll be another BOY! :mrgreen:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOFO yeahhhhh :cheers: i wish i have something like that to celebrate as i dont have tj here iwth me, UGH..:dunno: cuz not want to go too far to town to get some, jeez me lazybone shhhh hehe sigh oh well.. i guess i can steal tjs candies lol :x hehe no just kidding.... hahaa i would :bowdown: to this but u know i have a life outside aol and everything due to take care of tj and stuffs heh i might not come in here everyday.. most time i check emails and get off and get busy.. haha :)

:lol: I unddy how u feel about :cheers: That's part of life to do errands and etc etc for yer son :D

32 weeks ALREADY????? NO WAY.. :jaw: shyt where did the time go?????? dang... lmaooooofo.. :laugh2: :party: when the baby get here and pass out the cigars, NOT... lol hehe.. i remmy i gave birth to TJ at only 35 weeks.. whew.. and hes almost 4.. lol dang.. miss that ... :( hahhaa..

Attachments

• rsmiley.gif
    rsmiley.gif
    1,020 bytes · Views: 98
32 weeks ALREADY????? NO WAY.. :jaw: shyt where did the time go?????? dang... lmaooooofo.. :laugh2: :party: when the baby get here and pass out the cigars, NOT... lol hehe.. i remmy i gave birth to TJ at only 35 weeks.. whew.. and hes almost 4.. lol dang.. miss that ... :( hahhaa..

lol yep time flies! hehe... well, its good to see you here ;) :cuddle:

Back