Jimmy Kimmel upset cause Dentist Walter James Palmer killed “Cecil the Lion”

Yeah, similar to deer... male deer have buck on their head, female doesn't and is called doe.

yup those are likely Asian elephants and/or African female elephants.

Heres aother one a gynocologost big game hunter, hunted and killed a lion recently....
He hasnt been harrased or hounded or threatenend to the same extent. which is interestting.
Guese the lion he killed, didnt have a name...
Mmmmm

at least brought attention of the world to Canned hunting

Federal agencies and Obama are separated.

Federal agencies (like FBI and US Marshals) can extradite Americans to other country if they break a law.

well.... they're kinda the same.... Obama is the federal government :lol:

All moot now as I understand that government has banned trophy hunting....

These are Asian elephants and likely female. They either don't have tusks or they have short stubs that don't grow like male tusks do.

african elephants have ears shape like africa indian elephant ears like india that how to tell

i not want be in path of any elephant who got the hump..

it took cecil 40hours to die..this other thing canned hunting also needs highlighting...it all against law in africa but been going on for years

Some people killed big animals for the fun... It's sick... It's terrible word to read kind of word with pictures of human being with dead animal... "Amazing"... "animal hunting is one of my hobbies"... go on... on...

big fat overpaid American dentist I sure not wont him take my teeth out..
I going get cruscifed for saying that

Here is an interesting article on the cultural differences between the current widespread outrage at the killing of the lion and how zimbabwans generally feel about it
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/05/opinion/in-zimbabwe-we-dont-cry-for-lions.html?referrer=

An interesting point
In the last decade 800 lions have been killed legally...with no lynchng or outrage which is telling.

Obviouly how we are wired is, give a name to a beast it humanizes the beat..so the lion becomes.cicil snd him getting killedbecomes.murder...so on..
Anyway happy reading...

Some people killed big animals for the fun... It's sick... It's terrible word to read kind of word with pictures of human being with dead animal... "Amazing"... "animal hunting is one of my hobbies"... go on... on...

they breeding animals just for hunting these animals have not a clue about freedom so advantage in hunters favour..Called caned hunting

Back